Are we doing enough?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste

With Navaratri over, I was reviewing my daily routine, and concluded

that I am not doing enough for Guru and God. This time in world

history is so delicate: on one hand the forces of duality, the other

hand, the Guru. She who takes away darkness.

So, where do I put my attention: perpetuating darkness or supporting

its demise?

Brothers and sisters, this ego seems to find every excuse to stay to

the wrong side of the tracks.

How can I do more? Time seems so full of things to do? What can I do

to help this world and my Guru?

Is anyone else feeling this way? I am not depressed or sad. But

feeling so blessed to be here now with the Gurus.

I appreciate feedback.

Jai Swami Jai Maa

vishweshwar

Guest guest

Namaste Vish:I have the feeling recently that I want to advance spiritually quickly. Spiritual practice involving the divine mother is powerful, and sometimes reciting the sanskrit scriptures is difficult and time consuming, but I believe well worth the effort.Shanti Om,Shankari Kaliinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste With Navaratri over, I was reviewing my daily routine, and concluded that I am not doing enough for Guru and God. This time in world history is

so delicate: on one hand the forces of duality, the other hand, the Guru. She who takes away darkness. So, where do I put my attention: perpetuating darkness or supporting its demise? Brothers and sisters, this ego seems to find every excuse to stay to the wrong side of the tracks. How can I do more? Time seems so full of things to do? What can I do to help this world and my Guru? Is anyone else feeling this way? I am not depressed or sad. But feeling so blessed to be here now with the Gurus. I appreciate feedback. Jai Swami Jai Maa vishweshwar

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Namaste!There's also a shorter instruction for fire yagya in the Hanuman puja book. Might be a good place to start Jai Maa !Debra McDaniel <student61754 wrote: Namaste Vishweshwar, Yes if I understand you correctly I am feeling the same way. The Kumari Puja was like a sun rising over my reality. Now I feel it's time to dig in and do more. Had hoped to learn how to do a fire. Swami said use instructions from Adv. Siva book but not sure where instuctions are. Only see the act of doing.P.208 and not sure what or how. Would love some direction in this if you have time. Will have to purchase something to do fire in as all we have is a wood burning stove w/ closed door, used for heat. Have looked at several things that might work, for outside, but not sure what is required so not sure what to get. (Will I need to be able to draw a yantra on bottom?) ( Can I let it go out after each use and then do I have to do yantra again?) These are only a couple of questions I have. Have read the emails about a Japa sankalpa and hope to find out more about it also. Thank you for sharing your experiences. As always you are an inspiration for us all. Jai Maa Debiinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 > wrote: NamasteWith Navaratri over, I was reviewing my daily routine, and concludedthat I am not doing enough for Guru and God. This time in worldhistory is so delicate: on one hand the forces of duality, the otherhand, the Guru. She who takes away darkness.So, where do I put my attention: perpetuating darkness or supportingits demise?Brothers and sisters, this ego seems to find every excuse to stay tothe wrong side of the tracks.How can I do more? Time seems so full of things to do? What can I doto help this world and my Guru?Is anyone else feeling this way? I am not depressed or sad. Butfeeling so blessed to be here now with the Gurus. I appreciate feedback.Jai

Swami Jai Maavishweshwar Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.