IndiaDivine.org

Dakaradi Durga Sahasranam Stotra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranam I downloaded the "dakaradi durga sahasranam stotra" from a sanskrit site. I would like to ask Swamiji, the significance of the particular stotra. where it is from and is there any special significance of reciting it daily? am confused what to recite daily few chapters of chandi and following which method OR the dakaradi sahasranam of durga. Pls guide me. Jay

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Namaste Jay:Some of these scriptures are long, and it might be helpful for us to recite them by chapters.Also I saw mentioned in the CD I have by Shree Maa that she translated the Kali Sahasranama as well. What book is this translation in? Also what is the difference between reciting the Kali versus the Lalitha Saharanama Stotram?Any advice would be helpfulShanti Om,Shankari KaliJay Dayal <jai_dayal wrote: Pranam I downloaded the "dakaradi

durga sahasranam stotra" from a sanskrit site. I would like to ask Swamiji, the significance of the particular stotra. where it is from and is there any special significance of reciting it daily? am confused what to recite daily few chapters of chandi and following which method OR the dakaradi sahasranam of durga. Pls guide me. Jay Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

Namaste, Is the Kali Sahasranama, The Thousand names of Kali CD? Or is it The CD listed in flyer as Kali Sahasra Nama Stortram or is it something all together different? I ordered one listed in flyer & was sent The Thousand names in stead. So are they the same? Puzzled, DebiShankari Kali <shankari_kali wrote: Namaste Jay:Some of these scriptures are long, and it might be helpful for

us to recite them by chapters.Also I saw mentioned in the CD I have by Shree Maa that she translated the Kali Sahasranama as well. What book is this translation in? Also what is the difference between reciting the Kali versus the Lalitha Saharanama Stotram?Any advice would be helpfulShanti Om,Shankari KaliJay Dayal <jai_dayal > wrote: Pranam I downloaded the "dakaradi durga sahasranam stotra" from a sanskrit site. I would like to ask Swamiji, the significance of the particular stotra. where it is from and is there any special significance of reciting it daily? am confused what to recite daily few chapters of chandi and following which method OR the dakaradi sahasranam of durga.

Pls guide me. Jay Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta. It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hi Debi,

The Thousand Names of Kali, is indeed the kali sahasranama stotram. As

you are aware, it is sung, and sung slowly, so it may not be the best

for learning to chant the kali sahasranama, but many have praised it

for helping them to do so. If there is another recording I don't know

about it.

Jai Maa!

Chris

, Debra McDaniel <student61754

wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> Is the Kali Sahasranama, The Thousand names of Kali CD?

> Or is it The CD listed in flyer as Kali Sahasra Nama Stortram or

is it something all together different?

> I ordered one listed in flyer & was sent The Thousand names in

stead. So are they the same?

>

> Puzzled,

>

> Debi

>

> Shankari Kali <shankari_kali wrote:

> Namaste Jay:

> Some of these scriptures are long, and it might be helpful for us to

recite them by chapters.

>

> Also I saw mentioned in the CD I have by Shree Maa that she

translated the Kali Sahasranama as well. What book is this translation

in?

>

> Also what is the difference between reciting the Kali versus the

Lalitha Saharanama Stotram?

>

> Any advice would be helpful

>

> Shanti Om,

> Shankari Kali

>

> Jay Dayal <jai_dayal wrote:

> Pranam

>

> I downloaded the " dakaradi durga sahasranam stotra " from a

sanskrit site. I would like to ask Swamiji, the significance of the

particular stotra. where it is from and is there any special

significance of reciting it daily?

>

> am confused what to recite daily few chapters of chandi and

following which method OR the dakaradi sahasranam of durga.

>

> Pls guide me.

>

> Jay

>

>

>

> Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

> Try the free Mail Beta.

>

>

>

>

> It's here! Your new message!

> Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

>

>

>

>

>

> Don't pick lemons.

> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Chris, As always you a great help. Haven't tried chanting yet just getting the words correct is all I can handle of yet. DebiChris Kirner <chriskirner1956 wrote: Hi Debi,The Thousand Names of Kali, is indeed the kali sahasranama stotram. Asyou are aware, it is sung, and sung slowly, so it may not be the bestfor learning to chant the kali sahasranama, but many have praised itfor helping them to do so. If there is another recording I don't

knowabout it.Jai Maa!Chris , Debra McDaniel <student61754wrote:>> Namaste,> > Is the Kali Sahasranama, The Thousand names of Kali CD?> Or is it The CD listed in flyer as Kali Sahasra Nama Stortram oris it something all together different?> I ordered one listed in flyer & was sent The Thousand names instead. So are they the same?> > Puzzled,> > Debi> > Shankari Kali <shankari_kali wrote:> Namaste Jay:> Some of these scriptures are long, and it might be helpful for us torecite them by chapters.> > Also I saw mentioned in the CD I have by Shree Maa that shetranslated the Kali Sahasranama as well. What book is this translationin? > > Also what is the difference between reciting

the Kali versus theLalitha Saharanama Stotram?> > Any advice would be helpful> > Shanti Om,> Shankari Kali> > Jay Dayal <jai_dayal wrote: > Pranam> > I downloaded the "dakaradi durga sahasranam stotra" from asanskrit site. I would like to ask Swamiji, the significance of theparticular stotra. where it is from and is there any specialsignificance of reciting it daily?> > am confused what to recite daily few chapters of chandi andfollowing which method OR the dakaradi sahasranam of durga.> > Pls guide me.> > Jay> > > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> Try the free Mail Beta. > > > > > It's here! Your new message!> Get new email alerts

with the free Toolbar. > > > > > > Don't pick lemons.> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.>

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.