IndiaDivine.org

HANUMAN CLASS-4-19-07-BEST YET

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can't wait to see it. Just cldn't get sound or picture to stay with me last night. Do you know when they normally post? Deviinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: NAMASTE: This was the best class I have ever heard Swami teach. Hetells us why and how we perform puja, in such a clear and beautifulfashion, that we were literally sitting on the edge of our seats,hanging onto each word.At one point, he wanted to demonstrate the process of

moving andtransmitting energy from one object into another, in order to enlivena murti to prepare to worship it.He turned to me, sitting to his immediate right, and looked me in theeyes, and stared, just for several seconds, and sent a charge ofblissful energy into me. Thrilling me to the depths of my being.Every point of the lesson was thrilling and took us all to a highlevel of consciousness. It was not just a lesson on puja, but avision of the goal of puja: oneness, lightness, bliss, and sweetcommunion.Please download and review this class, Hanuman Puja, 4-19-07, whetheryou have been practicing for 20 years, or just beginning, you will beswept off your seat.Jai Ma Jai Swamivishweshwa

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.