IndiaDivine.org

To Chris about Chandi Sankalpa (Day Two and Counting...)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Chris wrote:

....Tonight, to the degree I was able to manifest the consciousness of theCreative Capacity, the Lotus-Eyed, Glorious One, I was able, with thehelp of the conch of vibrations, the club of articulation, and thediscus of revolving time, to cut the heads from Too Much and TooLittle. Not bad!...

Dear Chris and all ~ I actually started the sankalpa at the beginning and am hoping to catch up. But when I picked up my book, which is now frayed around the edges, I felt very welcomed, as if the Goddess was holding Her door open and beckoning me in. There are certain passages, which have held special meaning to me over the years. This time, I was drawn into experiencing the "om bhur bhuva svah" passage in a completely new way.

Some time ago, I went to see my dermatologist. About a year ago, he had taken a biopsy of a mole on my back, and it did have cancerous cells. (If this happens to anyone else, please don't wait as long as I did.) Several months afterward, my partner, who is no longer with me, looked at the place where the mole had been and said, "there's nothing there." When the doctor looked at it, he said, "There's nothing there." A small miracle. He froze the surface cells, just to be on the safe side (ouch!). This guy is actually a curandaro, a healer in the ancient sense, and this specific type derived from South America. He had me sit down and talked with me briefly. He said that I really needed to get all my bodies together (I couldn't believe I was hearing this from a "regular" doctor, but then, he's not really regular). Then he held my hand and said something in an ancient South American tongue.

Last night, when reciting the "Om Bhur," as I was reading, a visualization came to me where I was seeing all my disconnected bodies coming back together and overlayering in the appropriate order. This alone was incredible, but then I "saw" a rainbow of light, the same shape as my various bodies, with the white, yellow end on the inside and the blue on the outside. It briefly stopped around all my bodies, like it was reinforcing the connection and wholeness, and then it went quickly through each body, inside my physical body, and after permeating my physical body, exited as a stream of golden white light through my candula (the soft place in a baby's head, often associated with the crown chakra).

I sat there quietly for a moment, stunned by this gift and experience, then as I read on, another section impressed itself upon me as it had never done before. As I recited this section, I felt it was reinforcing what I had experienced, and at the end I closed my eyes and imaged sending that Light out as far as I could, thinking, as Maa said in Her introduction to the Mantra Sankalpa, "...for the good of the entire Universe."

Here is the passage, and I think those who know me will understand it's special meaning. But I have read it many times before, and as my illnesses have worsened, and it never had the impact it had on me last night.

"May our waking consciousness replace pain and suffering with divinity as also our awareness when asleep. Far extending be our radiant aura of light, filling our minds with light. May that be the firm determination of the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness."

I cannot thank Maa and Swamiji enough for bringing this sankalpa to the group, and for whatever inside of me put me back in touch when it had just started. Jai Ma , Jai Swamiji ~ LindaSee what's free at AOL.com.