IndiaDivine.org

TO DEVI-HANUMAN CLASS-4-19-07-BEST YET

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

NAMASTE: Swami said it has been posted and is ready to download.

There was a computer problem at the Mandir. It is worth the wait. If

you have any questions after seeing it, please let us know.

So, you have taken the new name?

You are blessed. So glad you come every night.

Jai Ma Jai Swami

vishweshwar

-- In , devi <student61754 wrote:

>

> Can't wait to see it.

> Just cldn't get sound or picture to stay with me last night.

> Do you know when they normally post?

> Devi

>

> inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:

> NAMASTE: This was the best class I have ever heard Swami

teach. He

> tells us why and how we perform puja, in such a clear and beautiful

> fashion, that we were literally sitting on the edge of our seats,

> hanging onto each word.

> At one point, he wanted to demonstrate the process of moving and

> transmitting energy from one object into another, in order to enliven

> a murti to prepare to worship it.

> He turned to me, sitting to his immediate right, and looked me in the

> eyes, and stared, just for several seconds, and sent a charge of

> blissful energy into me. Thrilling me to the depths of my being.

> Every point of the lesson was thrilling and took us all to a high

> level of consciousness. It was not just a lesson on puja, but a

> vision of the goal of puja: oneness, lightness, bliss, and sweet

> communion.

> Please download and review this class, Hanuman Puja, 4-19-07, whether

> you have been practicing for 20 years, or just beginning, you will be

> swept off your seat.

>

> Jai Ma Jai Swami

>

> vishweshwa

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

Guest guest

Thank you Vishweshwar, Being here with everyone is such a blessing. Didn't like having to miss part of a class the other night but son had an assignment to finish & then I had to miss a whole class after that. So glad that they are taped. Have watched the question and answer one & tonight will look at the other one so I will be all caught up my Mon. Also very thankful that Swami wanted to call me Devi althought I wasn't sure how to react other than to say yes when he asked if I minded and then to show my gratitude by using it. Hope that was correct. It actually filled my heart with joy. I pray each day now to have the devotion, time, heart, patients, love, and knowledge needed to fill this name. Now everytime I have to type it, read it or hear it. it reminds me who I am and what

I'm working towards & who we all are and that we need to suport eachother in our journey. It sort of feels like you feel when you take on you husbands name. You are part that family and you now are working together. We are all so blessed to be here with them, Maa and Swami and so blessed to have eachother. Joy and love, Deviinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: NAMASTE: Swami said it

has been posted and is ready to download. There was a computer problem at the Mandir. It is worth the wait. Ifyou have any questions after seeing it, please let us know.So, you have taken the new name?You are blessed. So glad you come every night.Jai Ma Jai Swamivishweshwar-- In , devi <student61754 wrote:>> Can't wait to see it.> Just cldn't get sound or picture to stay with me last night.> Do you know when they normally post?> Devi> > inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:> NAMASTE: This was the best class I have ever heard Swamiteach. He> tells us why and how we perform puja, in such a clear and beautiful> fashion, that we were literally sitting on the edge of our seats,> hanging onto each word.>

At one point, he wanted to demonstrate the process of moving and> transmitting energy from one object into another, in order to enliven> a murti to prepare to worship it.> He turned to me, sitting to his immediate right, and looked me in the> eyes, and stared, just for several seconds, and sent a charge of> blissful energy into me. Thrilling me to the depths of my being.> Every point of the lesson was thrilling and took us all to a high> level of consciousness. It was not just a lesson on puja, but a> vision of the goal of puja: oneness, lightness, bliss, and sweet> communion.> Please download and review this class, Hanuman Puja, 4-19-07, whether> you have been practicing for 20 years, or just beginning, you will be> swept off your seat.> > Jai Ma Jai Swami> > vishweshwa> > > > > > >

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.>

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

What a wonderful name - "Devi". Congrats. :)devi <student61754 wrote: Thank you Vishweshwar, Being here with everyone is such a blessing. Didn't like having to miss part of a class the other night but son had an assignment to finish & then I had to miss a whole class after that. So glad that they are taped. Have watched the question and answer one & tonight will look at the other one so I will be all caught up my Mon.

Also very thankful that Swami wanted to call me Devi althought I wasn't sure how to react other than to say yes when he asked if I minded and then to show my gratitude by using it. Hope that was correct. It actually filled my heart with joy. I pray each day now to have the devotion, time, heart, patients, love, and knowledge needed to fill this name. Now everytime I have to type it, read it or hear it. it reminds me who I am and what I'm working towards & who we all are and that we need to suport eachother in our journey. It sort of feels like you feel when you take on you husbands name. You are part that family and you now are working together. We are all so blessed to be here with them, Maa and Swami and so blessed to have eachother. Joy and love, Deviinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 > wrote: NAMASTE: Swami said it has been posted and is ready to download. There was a computer problem at the Mandir. It is worth the wait. Ifyou have any questions after seeing it, please let us know.So, you have taken the new name?You are blessed. So glad you come every night.Jai Ma Jai Swamivishweshwar-- In , devi <student61754 wrote:>> Can't wait to see it.> Just cldn't get sound or picture to stay with me last night.> Do you know when they normally post?> Devi> > inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108

wrote:> NAMASTE: This was the best class I have ever heard Swamiteach. He> tells us why and how we perform puja, in such a clear and beautiful> fashion, that we were literally sitting on the edge of our seats,> hanging onto each word.> At one point, he wanted to demonstrate the process of moving and> transmitting energy from one object into another, in order to enliven> a murti to prepare to worship it.> He turned to me, sitting to his immediate right, and looked me in the> eyes, and stared, just for several seconds, and sent a charge of> blissful energy into me. Thrilling me to the depths of my being.> Every point of the lesson was thrilling and took us all to a high> level of consciousness. It was not just a lesson on puja, but a> vision of the goal of puja: oneness, lightness, bliss, and sweet> communion.> Please download and review this class, Hanuman Puja,

4-19-07, whether> you have been practicing for 20 years, or just beginning, you will be> swept off your seat.> > Jai Ma Jai Swami> > vishweshwa> > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.