IndiaDivine.org

To srini about Jai Maa, Jai Swamiji (flying to India)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

srini wrote:

With the grace of our Beloved and Maa and Swamiji we are in Mother India. I thought I would post as often as possible of our travels here.We took our flight on Thursday night with the blessings of Maa and Swamiji. With a lovely sendoff from the family and our divine charioteer (Gauri) drove us.On the way, we chanted the Chandi on the plane, three verses to the breath. The drone of the plane drowned our voices, so everyone was busy watching the movies and no one noticed. I hope She did...

Dear Srini ~ thank you for sharing even the beginning of your travels. I am so petrified to fly, and it prevents me from visiting my daughter (I'm in NM; she's in Maryland). Chanting the Chandi on the plane ... what a good idea. Perhaps I can do that, because I am planning a trip in July, and already I'm nervous about the plane ride. Some help from Maa Durga may be just what the (Divine) Doctor ordered. Shanti ~ LindaSee what's free at AOL.com.