IndiaDivine.org

Welcome Pat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings and Namaste

The mission state at the web site home page defines our mission. and,

in the most real terms, we are a family.

On this club we help and support each other, all moving towards the

light, at our own speed.

Shree Maa and Swami offer advice and practical techniques to help us

grow towards Self Realization.

Monday thru Friday, Swami give a live class at 6:30 PM Pacific time.

It is streamed live on the web site, just click on the live web

camera. Previous classes are archived and can be downloaded. Every

Saturday night Maa sings with us, live and online too, at 6:30 PM.

Every Sunday at 9:30 AM Pacific time We all chant the Chandi with Maa

and Swami at the fire in the Temple for 2.5 hours.

This is a brief introduction to our family. We welcome students of

all ages who wish to learn and grow towards their own highest ideal of

perfection.

Share something about yourself, so we can get to know you. Let us

know how we can help you.

Jai Ma Jai Swami

Vishweshwar

, " Pat Mc Guigan "

<belvedere1915 wrote:

>

> Hello,

>

> I just started to read the Devi Mandir website contents and ordered

> the Chandi Path book. I am wondering what sort of devotee associations

> there are and how I can learn more.

>

> Thanks for any responses.

>

Guest guest

Namaste and thanks for the promptness of your reply!

There is not much to say about me. I have been meditating and chanting for a few years now. I have done so with Buddhists and followers of Krsna. I really have not found a home yet. I was intrigued by the contents of the Devi Mandir website and have read some of Sri Ramakrishna's writings.

I am a project manager for a major shipping company and travel frequently. I am married with 4 cats and 2 dogs.

From: inspectionconnection108Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 06:59:02 +0000[www.ShreeMaa.org] Welcome Pat

Greetings and NamasteThe mission state at the web site home page defines our mission. and,in the most real terms, we are a family. On this club we help and support each other, all moving towards thelight, at our own speed.Shree Maa and Swami offer advice and practical techniques to help usgrow towards Self Realization.Monday thru Friday, Swami give a live class at 6:30 PM Pacific time. It is streamed live on the web site, just click on the live webcamera. Previous classes are archived and can be downloaded. EverySaturday night Maa sings with us, live and online too, at 6:30 PM.Every Sunday at 9:30 AM Pacific time We all chant the Chandi with Maaand Swami at the fire in the Temple for 2.5 hours. This is a brief introduction to our family. We welcome students ofall ages who wish to learn and grow towards their own highest ideal ofperfection.Share something about yourself, so we can get to know you. Let usknow how we can help you.Jai Ma Jai SwamiVishweshwar , "Pat Mc Guigan"<belvedere1915 wrote:>> Hello,> > I just started to read the Devi Mandir website contents and ordered > the Chandi Path book. I am wondering what sort of devotee associations > there are and how I can learn more.> > Thanks for any responses.>

Guest guest

Pat:

I am sending this message so that you have my email address.

The devi mandir family members are fairly main stream, similar to your self - professionals, married and committed to personal and spiritual growth. Let us know when you would like to meet/participate in person. Our goal is to support each other on our journey towards the center.

Regards,

Ashish

Pat Mc Guigan [] Friday, April 27, 2007 7:44 AM Subject: RE: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Welcome Pat

Namaste and thanks for the promptness of your reply! There is not much to say about me. I have been meditating and chanting for a few years now. I have done so with Buddhists and followers of Krsna. I really have not found a home yet. I was intrigued by the contents of the Devi Mandir website and have read some of Sri Ramakrishna's writings. I am a project manager for a major shipping company and travel frequently. I am married with 4 cats and 2 dogs.

From: inspectionconnection108 Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 06:59:02 +0000[www.ShreeMaa.org] Welcome Pat

Greetings and NamasteThe mission state at the web site home page defines our mission. and,in the most real terms, we are a family. On this club we help and support each other, all moving towards thelight, at our own speed.Shree Maa and Swami offer advice and practical techniques to help usgrow towards Self Realization.Monday thru Friday, Swami give a live class at 6:30 PM Pacific time. It is streamed live on the web site, just click on the live webcamera. Previous classes are archived and can be downloaded. EverySaturday night Maa sings with us, live and online too, at 6:30 PM.Every Sunday at 9:30 AM Pacific time We all chant the Chandi with Maaand Swami at the fire in the Temple for 2.5 hours. This is a brief introduction to our family. We welcome students ofall ages who wish to learn and grow towards their own highest ideal ofperfection.Share something about yourself, so we can get to know you. Let usknow how we can help you.Jai Ma Jai SwamiVishweshwar , "Pat Mc Guigan"<belvedere1915 wrote:>> Hello,> > I just started to read the Devi Mandir website contents and ordered > the Chandi Path book. I am wondering what sort of devotee associations > there are and how I can learn more.> > Thanks for any responses.>

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Guest guest

Welcome Pat and family, Namaste, Hope you can join us in discussions and classes and get to know everyone. Thank you for telling everyone about yourself. It's a wonderful place to practice and there's always someone to answer you questions & help you alone. Found this site myself in (Aug ,I believe) of 2006. Married with one child left at home. Two out and in the world. 4 grands. Chickens, ducks, dog,cat & garden. We live in Georgia. Hope to hear more about you and your family in the future. Meanwhile feel free to join class tonight and see what goes on 6:30 Cal time. Check Shree Maa.org for Puja information. The Devi Mandir site is full of video class. Enjoy. Devi Pat Mc Guigan <belvedere1915 wrote: Namaste and thanks for the promptness of your reply! There is not much to say about me. I have been meditating and chanting for a few years now. I have done so with Buddhists and followers of Krsna. I really have not found a home yet. I was intrigued by the contents of the Devi Mandir website and have read some of Sri Ramakrishna's writings. I am a project manager for a major shipping company and travel frequently. I am married with 4 cats

and 2 dogs. From: inspectionconnection108 Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 06:59:02 +0000[www.ShreeMaa.org] Welcome Pat Greetings and NamasteThe mission state at the web site home page defines our mission. and,in the most real terms, we are a family. On this club we help and support each other, all moving towards thelight, at our own speed.Shree Maa and Swami offer advice and practical techniques to help usgrow towards Self Realization.Monday thru Friday, Swami give a live class at 6:30 PM Pacific time. It is streamed live on the web site, just click on the live webcamera. Previous classes are archived and can be downloaded. EverySaturday night Maa sings with us, live and online too, at 6:30 PM.Every Sunday at

9:30 AM Pacific time We all chant the Chandi with Maaand Swami at the fire in the Temple for 2.5 hours. This is a brief introduction to our family. We welcome students ofall ages who wish to learn and grow towards their own highest ideal ofperfection.Share something about yourself, so we can get to know you. Let usknow how we can help you.Jai Ma Jai SwamiVishweshwar , "Pat Mc Guigan"<belvedere1915 wrote:>> Hello,> > I just started to read the Devi Mandir website contents and ordered > the Chandi Path book. I am wondering what sort of devotee associations > there are and how I can learn more.> > Thanks for any responses.>

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hi Pat,

When the Chandi Path arrives it's likely you'll be overwhelmed by its

sheer size. It is daunting for most to even contemplate the

possibility of chanting the whole thing at first. But the new monthly

Chandi sankalpa we've begun (if you haven't been following the recent

posts, you can just go back over the past ten days or so to see what

it is), is a really great way to get your feet wet in the holy waters

of the Chandi Path. We'll have another sometime in May. If you have

the inclination, consider joining us!

Generally, what is recommended for those who wish to explore this

path, is to begin with learning a puja, either the Beginner's Shiva

Puja, or the Durga Puja, both of which are basic pujas. You can get

them through the Devi Mandir website.

Please feel perfectly free to ask the group any questions you may have.

Jai Maa!

Chris

, Pat Mc Guigan <belvedere1915

wrote:

>

> Namaste and thanks for the promptness of your reply!

>

> There is not much to say about me. I have been meditating and

chanting for a few years now. I have done so with Buddhists and

followers of Krsna. I really have not found a home yet. I was

intrigued by the contents of the Devi Mandir website and have read

some of Sri Ramakrishna's writings.

>

> I am a project manager for a major shipping company and travel

frequently. I am married with 4 cats and 2 dogs.

>

>

> : inspectionconnection108: Fri, 27 Apr 2007

06:59:02 +0000[www.ShreeMaa.org] Welcome Pat

>

>

>

>

> Greetings and NamasteThe mission state at the web site home page

defines our mission. and,in the most real terms, we are a family. On

this club we help and support each other, all moving towards thelight,

at our own speed.Shree Maa and Swami offer advice and practical