help bring peace to this Universe. So, we will come back again, and

again, and keep working until the task is complete, or, until they

tell us to go elsewhere.

When Maa and Swami went on tour of America in 1997, They traveled to

each city to locate Their children and " awaken " them. As I relived

that first meeting I had with Them, I remembered all the seemingly

random events leading up to the meeting. In hindsight, I see clearly

that They arranged every detail of my life to bring me back to Them,

at the perfect time, in the perfect circumstances.

There is no doubt in my mind or heart that They are Divine Beings on a

Divine Mission and we are part of Their family.

You, and all the family members in our club, can review your own

meetings with Them, and you will see the exquisite timing and

execution of a plan so amazing it takes your breath away.

So, if all this is true, what is the lesson? What are we to do with

our lives? What do they want from us?

Each of us has to dive deep within our hearts to hear the message. I

know what my own heart tells me. It has been imprinted on my DNA since

birth, and it is the message flowing in the veins through my body.

SERVE THE MASTERS, it rings out over and over, SERVE THE MASTERS.

Now we are with Them, so don't waste one precious moment. SERVE THE

MASTERS.

Jsi Maa Jai Swami

love

vishweshwar

, Nirmalananda Saraswati

<nirmalananda1008 wrote:

>

> Namaste Vish,

>

> It's easy to see that Maa and Swamiji have made a great difference

in your life and your family. They have transformed you. I can

remember how the light shone in your face back in those days - and

it's growing in wisdom and love, even now. Aren't we lucky - like

people who stumbled upon a gold mine - only the gold in the mine is

pure love and devotion for our beloved ones.

>

> Blessings to you and your family

> Jai Maa !

>

> inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:

Namaste: Tonight I reviewed and relived my

first meetings with Maa

> and Swami 10 years ago in Iowa. Each moment was filled with their

> Grace. Each moment they held the highest consciousness, like the

> light in a lighthouse, guiding me while I stumbled and grouped my way

> thru the fog. Swami's booming voice at the fire was like the foghorn,

> and Maa's pure sweet singing, dispelled the fog and opened my heart,

> and cut through lifetimes of stress and confusion. The two of them, as

> Shiva and Shakti, thru their union, gave birth to me, and to us all.

> Their ever guiding hands and thoughts are visible in every facet of

> our lives. If we just look into our hearts we will know this truth.

> All of the mantras, and fire ceremonies, and pujas, and sankalpas we

> take are because they have walked the path before us, and showed us

> the way. Each breath we take, they breath thru us. Each thought we

> have, they think thru us. We are their children, and we act as they

> have taught us.

> Ultimately, we only have to surrender to them, and the task is

> complete. They are just waiting for us to turn to them, and with

> hearts overflowing with love and devotion and gratitude, we bow down

> and say, I LOVE YOU, TAKE ME AND DO AS YOU WILL, I SURRENDER.

>

> Jai Maa Jai Swami

>

> vishweshwar

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>

Guest guest

Jai Maa!This is beautiful and well said. But, I've always felt like a blind man who stumbled into Maa and Swami's divine grace. Maybe this is the first lifetime for me to be with them. With a compassion and grace that seems unfathomable, Maa and Swamiji have taken this soul into their family of divine souls. Like walking along a simple path of life, and looking down to discover precious jewels, or sitting beside a gold mine without realizing it, and then one day seeing the gold mine, or like coming into a great inheritance without expecting it, this soul has come into the compassionate grace of Shree Maa and Swamiji, and become part of their divine family. Great good fortune.Love and blessings to you Vish, and all brothers and sisters of this Devi Mandir family.Jai Maa!nirmalanandainspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste: It is beyond good luck to be in the presence of Maa and Swami. I believe in my deepest heart, that each lifetime They incarnate, we come back with Them. We have all taken a sankalpa to help bring peace to this Universe. So, we will come back again, and again, and keep working until the task is complete, or, until they tell us to go elsewhere. When Maa and Swami went on tour of America in 1997, They traveled to each city to locate Their children and "awaken" them. As I relived that first meeting I had with Them, I remembered all the seemingly random events leading up to the meeting. In

hindsight, I see clearly that They arranged every detail of my life to bring me back to Them, at the perfect time, in the perfect circumstances. There is no doubt in my mind or heart that They are Divine Beings on a Divine Mission and we are part of Their family. You, and all the family members in our club, can review your own meetings with Them, and you will see the exquisite timing and execution of a plan so amazing it takes your breath away. So, if all this is true, what is the lesson? What are we to do with our lives? What do they want from us? Each of us has to dive deep within our hearts to hear the message. I know what my own heart tells me. It has been imprinted on my DNA since birth, and it is the message flowing in the veins through my body. SERVE THE MASTERS, it rings out over and over, SERVE THE MASTERS. Now we are with Them, so don't waste one precious moment. SERVE THE MASTERS. Jsi

Maa Jai Swami love vishweshwar , Nirmalananda Saraswati <nirmalananda1008 wrote: > > Namaste Vish, > > It's easy to see that Maa and Swamiji have made a great difference in your life and your family. They have transformed you. I can remember how the light shone in your face back in those days - and it's growing in wisdom and love, even now. Aren't we lucky - like people who stumbled upon a gold mine - only the gold in the mine is pure love and devotion for our beloved ones. > > Blessings to you and your family > Jai Maa ! > > inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste: Tonight I reviewed and relived my first meetings with Maa > and Swami 10 years ago

in Iowa. Each moment was filled with their > Grace. Each moment they held the highest consciousness, like the > light in a lighthouse, guiding me while I stumbled and grouped my way > thru the fog. Swami's booming voice at the fire was like the foghorn, > and Maa's pure sweet singing, dispelled the fog and opened my heart, > and cut through lifetimes of stress and confusion. The two of them, as > Shiva and Shakti, thru their union, gave birth to me, and to us all. > Their ever guiding hands and thoughts are visible in every facet of > our lives. If we just look into our hearts we will know this truth. > All of the mantras, and fire ceremonies, and pujas, and sankalpas we > take are because they have walked the path before us, and showed us > the way. Each breath we take, they breath thru us. Each thought we > have, they think thru us. We are their children, and we act as

they > have taught us. > Ultimately, we only have to surrender to them, and the task is > complete. They are just waiting for us to turn to them, and with > hearts overflowing with love and devotion and gratitude, we bow down > and say, I LOVE YOU, TAKE ME AND DO AS YOU WILL, I SURRENDER. > > Jai Maa Jai Swami > > vishweshwar > > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? > Check outnew cars at Autos. >

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.