IndiaDivine.org

eternal love?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste, I know this probably depends on which religion it is asked of, but in general, what is the "hindu" view of love, marriage, and soul-mates? Jai Ganapati! ~Shawn

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

Namaste Shawn:I'm no expert in this matter, but I think that the response would be that there is only one soul mate, and that is god. This was a difficult concept for me to understand for the longest time. I was too attached to the idea that there was someone special out there for me not realizing, of course, that all relationships are special. It was not until I unwittingly (just picked up a book and began reciting Shiva's mantra) that the one who I believed was my soulmate appeared. He is the one who told me that there is no soulmate, but god. If in the end we are all absorbed into the oneness of god, then there can be really only one.Hope that helps,Shankari KaliShawn Rowland <jai_nataraja wrote: Namaste, I know this probably depends on which religion it is asked of, but in general, what is the "hindu" view of love, marriage, and soul-mates? Jai Ganapati! ~Shawn Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.