IndiaDivine.org

Many Questions About Relationships Still

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Linda:That's great news! I'm glad to hear that you are going to get back together after so long. Let us know how you are progressing.I have some questions myself that I have been wrestling with. Now the Chandi Path teaches us to not be to self-serving and to also not be too self-hating. Either way the ego is sticking out. I on the other hand have been pretty much a doormat for most of my life and reading the Chandi Path got me to thinking. I was thinking that by doing that I'm not only harming myself and restricting myself, but I'm hurting my family as well. I feel guity at times for not allowing the doormat status to continue. Does Swami recommend anything that would heal this issue and am I correct in saying that the Chandi Path states that either way is an ego attachment?Thanks always for your wisdom,Shankari Kalinierika wrote: srini wrote: Swamiji has been answering questions of a devotee on various aspectsof relationships.Please check out the latest installment of this conversation:http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal-4.7.3/taxonomy_menu/69/152 Dear srini ~ thank you so much. I am embarking on a real

adventure, and that is to re-unite with my husband after nearly 30 years of separation. We never stopped loving each other, never stopped missing each other, never stopped wanting to be together. When I read what Swamiji wrote, and I saw there were also other Q's & A's on the topic of relationships, so I will go back and read more ... but when I read that, and having looked back at what went "wrong," I have to acknowledge that much was due to my selfishness. As I look to reunite the circle of our love, I am ready to give up whatever self-centeredness might stand in the way. Of course, now I have Durga and all the Goddesses to help me slay these thoughts, and I have discovered that "Too Little" is often at the basis of selfishness. We never did get divorced, so really we are still married. I ask the blessings of all the Gods and Goddesses because I have felt all along, as did David, that, in truth, our destiny was to be together. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji ~

LindaSee what's free at AOL.com.

Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Mail Beta.