IndiaDivine.org

675--Q&A WITH SWAMIJI- Obstructions during sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Question from Nitin:I had been facing a strange thing happening to me whenever I start Navarna Mantra Saadhana. Whenever I start the recitation of Navarna Mantra, things around me acts unfavourable to me. I have quarrels with my parents and also on the professional front, things does not appear favourable.

Is it because that I have not yet become eligible for practising this divine mantra or am I practising it wrongly. The pronunciation I use is " Om Aim Hrim Klim Chammundaiye Vicche".

However, when I chant Durga Sookta, everything remains good. But why it happens when I chant Navarna Mantra ?

Seeking Guidance and advise.Swamiji's response:There is nothing inherent within the Navarna Mantra which will cause a negative reaction in your environment and relationships.

But if you are finding positive results in reciting the Durga Shukta, then by all means continue.

The only possible difference must be in the attitudes of the people with whom you have conflict. Somehow they feel threatened when they sense that you have a greater empowerment or authority, and therefore conflict arises.