IndiaDivine.org

Morningsong

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friend,

I am so saddened by your loss.

I too have lost several family members in very tragic ways.

Although 1985 is a long ways ago, still in some ways very fresh in my memory.

Honestly I can tell you my life has never been the same, many dark years followed 1985.

However I have come to realize that I am not in control, and bow to the one who is.

It is through my suffering I have become the beautiful being that the Creator had wished for me to be all along,

but I couldn't find my way before the tragedy nor for some time after.

It is with 20/20 hindsight all becomes clear.

May you find little raindrops of peace during these difficult and dark times,

Peace be with you,

If you want to chat please email me anytime

Melissa

Ontario Canada

honor

-

Matthew Gindin

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 8:25 AM

Re: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Despair and a request

Namaste

Strength to you morningsong. Keep singing

I don't know the mantras, but I'll chant the Maha Mrtyunjaya Mantra for you and your son today.

love and blessings

Sushuddha

On 5/30/07, c_morningsong <shaktimaa (AT) comcast (DOT) net> wrote:

Namaste'I woke up early this morning and was looking through my email to find this thread on despair. Mother always times everything perfectly because in these past few days I have been journeying through the deepest, darkest place I have ever been. My 26 year old son, Casey Adams, was killed by strangers while camping with friends this past Saturday night. My grief has been overwhelming at times and I honestly don't know how I will ever see light again. I know that it has been my sadhana and the love of Maa manifesting as all of our friends and family that is carrying me through. I know that when people comment on my being strong that it isn't me, because I can't do this. It is God holding me up. Coming to my own practice has been hard. Especially once I realized that my son died while I was chanting the UPS mantras. Anyway, I'm sure you can all imagine the devastation that my family, Casey's friends and myself are experiencing.I need some help with something though... Some time ago we were discussing mantras to chant upon the death of the physical body. I don't have it in me to find whatever it was that would be most helpful to be doing so if someone could help me to find those mantras I would be very grateful.Thank you...OM ShantiMorningsong-- Matthew GindinTO, Canada 416-633-7765