IndiaDivine.org

Visit to Devi Mandir

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

On 23rd May with the blessings of the Divine Mother, Shree Maa and Swamiji I visited the Devi Mandir. when I entered the compound I had no idea the surroundings would be so serence and peaceful. I always thought the Mandir was near a city but it was like forest where once Lord Ram lived. I learnt from Brother Srinivasan (Srini Sadhu) that even snakes roam the area with nearly 100 peackoks. I saw a dear as well. This reminds me of Ramayan when Lord Ram lived in the forest for 14 years all animals lived in peace. As such, at Devi Mandir we have holy incarnations who are living God before us who make this miracle happen. I met Swamiji and he led me and my wife and my other relatives who live in US to the temple since it was time for evening prayers and classes. We sang Arti with Swamiji and then he conducted class on Chapter 4 of Devi Gita. We also did offerings at the homa and

were lucky to receive holy ashes and prasad as well. from there at 7.30pm Srini took us to the Napeshwar Lingam and we performed Puja there as well. I also hope to have darshan of Shree Maa on my next visit. My overall experience at the Devi Mandir had been wonderful and memorable one. me and my wife will always have our first visit on our thoughts for our life time. I pray that we get more and more chances to visit the Devi Mandir. Travelling from my country to US isnt any easy but with the blessings of Maa all is possible. I also met Parvati at the Devi mandir and Nanda said "hi" during the classes. the whole Devi Mandir family is so wonderful. My pranams to you all!1 Jay.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

It's so good to hear form you, Jay!

I'm so glad you got to go visit the Mandir. Sounds like it was wonderful!

Jai Maa!

Chris

, Jay Dayal <jai_dayal wrote:

>

> On 23rd May with the blessings of the Divine Mother, Shree Maa and

Swamiji I visited the Devi Mandir.

>

> when I entered the compound I had no idea the surroundings would

be so serence and peaceful. I always thought the Mandir was near a

city but it was like forest where once Lord Ram lived. I learnt from

Brother Srinivasan (Srini Sadhu) that even snakes roam the area with

nearly 100 peackoks. I saw a dear as well. This reminds me of Ramayan

when Lord Ram lived in the forest for 14 years all animals lived in

peace. As such, at Devi Mandir we have holy incarnations who are

living God before us who make this miracle happen.

>

> I met Swamiji and he led me and my wife and my other relatives who

live in US to the temple since it was time for evening prayers and

classes. We sang Arti with Swamiji and then he conducted class on

Chapter 4 of Devi Gita.

>

> We also did offerings at the homa and were lucky to receive holy

ashes and prasad as well.

>

> from there at 7.30pm Srini took us to the Napeshwar Lingam and we

performed Puja there as well.

>

> I also hope to have darshan of Shree Maa on my next visit.

>

> My overall experience at the Devi Mandir had been wonderful and

memorable one. me and my wife will always have our first visit on our

thoughts for our life time.

>

> I pray that we get more and more chances to visit the Devi Mandir.

Travelling from my country to US isnt any easy but with the blessings

of Maa all is possible.

>

> I also met Parvati at the Devi mandir and Nanda said " hi " during

the classes. the whole Devi Mandir family is so wonderful.

>

> My pranams to you all!1

>

> Jay.

>

>

>

> Building a website is a piece of cake.

> Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

>

Guest guest

Dear Chris Namaste! Yes it was! Its all your blessings. Jai Maa Jay.Chris Kirner <chriskirner1956 wrote: It's so good to hear form you, Jay! I'm so glad you got to go visit the Mandir. Sounds like it was wonderful!Jai Maa!Chris , Jay Dayal

<jai_dayal wrote:>> On 23rd May with the blessings of the Divine Mother, Shree Maa andSwamiji I visited the Devi Mandir. > > when I entered the compound I had no idea the surroundings wouldbe so serence and peaceful. I always thought the Mandir was near acity but it was like forest where once Lord Ram lived. I learnt fromBrother Srinivasan (Srini Sadhu) that even snakes roam the area withnearly 100 peackoks. I saw a dear as well. This reminds me of Ramayanwhen Lord Ram lived in the forest for 14 years all animals lived inpeace. As such, at Devi Mandir we have holy incarnations who areliving God before us who make this miracle happen.> > I met Swamiji and he led me and my wife and my other relatives wholive in US to the temple since it was time for evening prayers andclasses. We sang Arti with Swamiji and then he conducted class onChapter 4 of Devi Gita. > >

We also did offerings at the homa and were lucky to receive holyashes and prasad as well.> > from there at 7.30pm Srini took us to the Napeshwar Lingam and weperformed Puja there as well.> > I also hope to have darshan of Shree Maa on my next visit.> > My overall experience at the Devi Mandir had been wonderful andmemorable one. me and my wife will always have our first visit on ourthoughts for our life time.> > I pray that we get more and more chances to visit the Devi Mandir.Travelling from my country to US isnt any easy but with the blessingsof Maa all is possible.> > I also met Parvati at the Devi mandir and Nanda said "hi" duringthe classes. the whole Devi Mandir family is so wonderful.> > My pranams to you all!1> > Jay.> > > > Building a website is a piece of cake.

> Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.