IndiaDivine.org

7 Levels of Consciousness-Shankari Kali and all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Vish:I believe that this is what I was looking for except I really don't understand these ideas from a practical point of view.For example: How would a person react, think, feel from a bhuh perspective? How would that change with a bhuvah perspective?Thank you,Shankari 1. bhuh: the gross body: perceivable

through the senses 2. bhuvah: the subtle body: conceivable in the mind 3. svah: the causal body: known through intuition 4. mahah: the great body of existence: all that is knowable 5. janah: the body of knowledge: all knowledge 6. tapah: the body of light: all ight into which the knowledge dissolves 7. satyam: the causal body: the intuitive world of infinite consciousness, true being, and the ultimate bliss This is a life long course of study, both thru the intellect, and thru meditation, puja, homa, chanting, etc. Every spiritual technique we perform attempts to lead us from the gross body, to the subtle, and onto the causal body, merging with pure awareness. In that state the sense of "I", the ego, is gone. There is no individuality. By daily repeating the experience, one's awareness begins to identify more with the subtle levels of life, and one can hear and feel more and more of God's presence in

one's life. So, thru daily practice, we learn to remove our awareness from the gross world of the senses, or objects and relationships, and diving deep inside, ultimately, we experience our own true nature, Sat, Chit, Ananda. Truth, Pure Awareness / Consciousness, Bliss. We must be regular in our spiritual practice, and firm in our commitment, and with the help of a Divine Guru, satsunga, fellowship with like-minded devotees, and God's Grace, we will reach the Goal. So, choose a spiritual practice you are attracted to, make a sankalpa, firm commitment, and begin to practice it daily, without fail. When you have questions, come to the group or Swami's classes, and continue, no matter what. Soon you will feel results. Thousands of generations of spiritual seekers and Saints have performed these techniques and all have experienced the same results, so, we know they work. Have faith,and trust in

your Guru. All will work out. Jai Maa jai Swmai vishweshwar

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.