IndiaDivine.org

The Picture Show-Durga Maa!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

Today is the first day of the Summer Navaratri. Shree Maa says, " Try to remember

God with

each step. "

This is a picture of Durga which sits upon Shree's Maa's altar. Shree Maa

says, " Take Mother's

blessings! "

Happy Navarati to All!

May Divine Mother bless this entire creation with peace and remove all

difficulties!

Guest guest

Dear Parv, Thank you for all your help while we were there visiting. Your love and dedication is inspriational. Would like to creat some things for your dieties if that is ok. Can you tell me the colors you would like used for each and I will go through what is here and let you know what have then you can choose what you feel is best. Then will need to know what lengths the necklaces need to be or size of bracelets and such as that. Looking forward to doing this for you. Please let me know soon as you can so can get started. Love and Blessing, Deviparv108 <parv108 wrote: Dear All,Today is the first day of the Summer Navaratri. Shree Maa says,"Try to remember God with each step."This is a picture of Durga which sits upon Shree's Maa's altar. Shree Maa says,"Take Mother's blessings!"Happy Navarati to All!May Divine Mother bless this entire creation with peace and remove all difficulties!

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.