worst days of my life-love is on the way

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste: thanks for sharing. If you desire, we will add your name to

our Devi Mandir Prayer list. It is our way of sharing Maa and Swami's

love to all.

Pray to Mother Divine, in whatever form you hold dear, and ask Her to

help you have the strength to face life.

What kind of spiritual practices do you perform now? Shree Maa and

Swami offer us an array of techniques to grow closer to the Divine

Power and Glory inside us all.

Also, on the web site, www.shreemaa.org, there some beautiful songs

Maa sings which will calm your aching heart and sooth your soul. Her

songs carry pure love and peace with them. Sit with eyes closed and

let Her voice wash over you.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

love vishweshwar

, " fijiandessi21 "

<fijiandessi21 wrote:

>

> can anyone throw some light and share my sorrows.....i had a beautiful

> life with everything and then suddenly something came in my life and i

> slowly lost everything and now i am left with a painful life with all

> the problems and its building bigger and bigger everyday.....can

> someone share with me what to do and have shanti in my life ..thanks

>

Guest guest

We are all here for you dear, you will be in our prayers. If you need to talk just ask. Vish is so right, just call Maa and you will feel her with you. She hears you and will help to direct you. Join in with us in classes or with singing on sat evenings. That way you will feel all of us with you. You are not alone! Love, Deviinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste: thanks for sharing. If you desire, we will add your name toour Devi Mandir Prayer list. It is our way of sharing Maa and Swami'slove to all.Pray to Mother Divine, in whatever form you hold dear, and ask Her tohelp you have the strength to face life. What kind of spiritual practices do you perform now? Shree Maa andSwami offer us an array of techniques to grow closer to the DivinePower and Glory inside us all. Also, on the web site, www.shreemaa.org, there some beautiful songsMaa sings which will calm your aching heart and sooth your soul. Hersongs carry pure love and peace with them. Sit with eyes closed andlet Her voice wash over you.Jai Maa Jai Swamilove vishweshwar , "fijiandessi21"<fijiandessi21 wrote:>> can anyone throw some light and share my

sorrows.....i had a beautiful > life with everything and then suddenly something came in my life and i > slowly lost everything and now i am left with a painful life with all > the problems and its building bigger and bigger everyday.....can > someone share with me what to do and have shanti in my life ..thanks>

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

thanks..maa.....help me out from this financial depressions of my life and i dont want to have more problems to affect my sweet little family...guide me within the prayers to lead a more beautiful life...once again thanks maadevi <student61754 wrote: We are all here for you dear, you will be in our prayers. If you need to talk just ask. Vish is so right, just call Maa and you will feel her with you. She hears you and will help to direct you. Join in with us

in classes or with singing on sat evenings. That way you will feel all of us with you. You are not alone! Love, Deviinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 > wrote: Namaste: thanks for sharing. If you desire, we will add your name toour Devi Mandir Prayer list. It is our way of sharing Maa and Swami'slove to all.Pray to Mother Divine, in whatever form you hold dear, and ask Her tohelp you have the strength to face life. What kind of spiritual practices do you perform now? Shree Maa andSwami offer us an array of techniques to grow closer to the DivinePower and Glory inside us all. Also, on the web site, www.shreemaa.org, there some beautiful songsMaa sings which will calm your

aching heart and sooth your soul. Hersongs carry pure love and peace with them. Sit with eyes closed andlet Her voice wash over you.Jai Maa Jai Swamilove vishweshwar , "fijiandessi21"<fijiandessi21 wrote:>> can anyone throw some light and share my sorrows.....i had a beautiful > life with everything and then suddenly something came in my life and i > slowly lost everything and now i am left with a painful life with all > the problems and its building bigger and bigger everyday.....can > someone share with me what to do and have shanti in my life ..thanks> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

that wud be nice if iam listed in the prayer list and all of you can have me in yr prayers to cast out the evil days that are running in my life,,,thanksinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste: thanks for sharing. If you desire, we will add your name toour Devi Mandir Prayer list. It is our way of sharing Maa and Swami'slove to all.Pray to Mother Divine, in whatever form you hold dear, and ask Her tohelp you have the strength to face life. What kind of spiritual practices

do you perform now? Shree Maa andSwami offer us an array of techniques to grow closer to the DivinePower and Glory inside us all. Also, on the web site, www.shreemaa.org, there some beautiful songsMaa sings which will calm your aching heart and sooth your soul. Hersongs carry pure love and peace with them. Sit with eyes closed andlet Her voice wash over you.Jai Maa Jai Swamilove vishweshwar , "fijiandessi21"<fijiandessi21 wrote:>> can anyone throw some light and share my sorrows.....i had a beautiful > life with everything and then suddenly something came in my life and i > slowly lost everything and now i am left with a painful life with all > the problems and its building bigger and bigger everyday.....can > someone share with me what to do and have shanti

in my life ..thanks>

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Namste Dev Kumar: we will add you name to the Mandir prayer list.

Thanks for trusting us. We are a spiritual family here. All sharing

our love of God and attempting to bring the lessons we learn in

meditation and puja into daily life. Learning to live in harmony

while in the midst of chaos and suffering, that is a great lesson. It

is something we all need to learn, and with God's Grace, master in

this world.

We hope you will use some of the techniques which Maa and Swami have

taught us, to begin to harmonize the energy inside and around you.

Our prayers are with you and we are ready to answer ayy questions you

have about Maa and Swami and their teachings.

Please visit the Mandir web site, www.shreemaa.org, and scroll thru

the site and listen to Maa sing, and watch on the live web cameras as

Swami chants daily at the sacred fire daily about 6-8AM Pacific time.

Let their prayers and songs sooth your heart and soul.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

Vishweshwar

, dev kumar <fijiandessi21 wrote:

>

> that wud be nice if iam listed in the prayer list and all of you can

have me in yr prayers to cast out the evil days that are running in my

life,,,thanks

>

> inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:

Namaste: thanks for sharing. If you desire, we will add your name to

> our Devi Mandir Prayer list. It is our way of sharing Maa and Swami's

> love to all.

> Pray to Mother Divine, in whatever form you hold dear, and ask Her to

> help you have the strength to face life.

> What kind of spiritual practices do you perform now? Shree Maa and

> Swami offer us an array of techniques to grow closer to the Divine

> Power and Glory inside us all.

> Also, on the web site, www.shreemaa.org, there some beautiful songs

> Maa sings which will calm your aching heart and sooth your soul. Her

> songs carry pure love and peace with them. Sit with eyes closed and

> let Her voice wash over you.

>

> Jai Maa Jai Swami

>

> love vishweshwar

>