IndiaDivine.org

Inside Sutras -- Introduction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,This series of posts is based on a wonderful manual called 'Inside Sutras'. If you visited the Mandir, you may have seen this thin modest book kept on the coffee table inside the Dharamshala. Perhaps you missed it. I would greatly encourage you to look for it the next time you are there ... it contains a wealth of information.. some of which I will attempt to post here..What is this manual about? It is a code of conduct - how does a Sadhak conduct his/her everyday life and deals with life at its most practical aspect. How do we conduct our lives to show our deep love and respect for God and our Gurus. While this manual is primarily designed for the Sadhus living in the Devi Mandir , there are several portions that can be applied to the rest of us living outside the Mandir and wanting to live productive and meaningful lives.The manual was compiled lovingly by Ramya and Srinivasan, after extensive discussions/email dialogues with Swamiji. Thank you Rami and Srini !!! Most of all THANK YOU SWAMIJI for sharing this manual and for graciously giving permission to share some of the pertinent extracts with the group.Will start posting extracts on the group as and when I read thro the book...LoveNanda