IndiaDivine.org

673--Q&A WITH SWAMIJI- Maintaining the divine balance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Question from Sadhu Maa:When I allow myself to go to a natural state of intense and pure love / bhava for the Divine Mother, I am not so goodat focusing on worldly affairs. It is not that they are a distraction,I just don't care. Any sense of their importance fades. If I care too much for worldly affairs, get too caught up in them and take them ormy own role with them too seriously, I can slip from the bhava. Can you advise a mantra or sankalpa that might help with the balance(sattva?), so long as I still have karma in the world?Swamiji's response:Everything we are demonstrating is part of the sadhana to maintain the divine balance: Siddhantachara, puja, path, homa, sangeeta, nrita, pravachan, and arpana.

Namaste family

Yikes!!! Can someone please tell me what " Siddhantachara, sangeeta,

nrita, pravachan and arpana " are?

Thank you so much

love

w

> Swamiji's response:

> Everything we are demonstrating is part of the sadhana to maintain the

> divine balance: Siddhantachara, puja, path, homa, sangeeta, nrita,

> pravachan, and arpana.

>

Wendy,Method of worship like fire worship, prayer, chanting etc. I may be mistaken though ;)Peace,Shankari Kaliway131 <wendy131 wrote: Namaste family Yikes!!! Can someone please tell me what "Siddhantachara, sangeeta, nrita, pravachan and arpana" are? Thank you so much love w > Swamiji's response: > Everything we are demonstrating is part of the sadhana to maintain the > divine balance: Siddhantachara, puja, path, homa, sangeeta, nrita, > pravachan, and arpana.

>

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.