IndiaDivine.org

Jai Maa - Walking the Path

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

This post Walking the Path was started out of respect for Beloved Shree Maa Who had asked some years ago that we post something at least once a day. Not being very good at expressing my ideas, writings from me were very spasmodic but then the idea to get started by using verses of the scriptures came from enjoying the writing of ShreeMaa's devotee.

Recently, in turning to the Benefits of the Kali scriptures i felt that we could all use the names of our chosen deity to write something maybe daily or as often as we feel the need while helping us to learn the Sanskrit names. For instance i was not feeling well in the stomach for a few days and a friend call this morning and suggest a remedy.

In recalling the conversation thereafter, i thought ah that was Mother in the form of Sakambhari - She who nourishes with vegetables. So for today this child will try as much as this limited consciousness will allow to think on Mother in this form.

I remain very grateful to all those who have and continue to inspire me.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

Maa Devi

Namaste: Thank you so much for continuing to post your loving

thoughts and feelings. As we move thru this life, some days the sun

shines, other days it is covered by clouds. Yet we know that whether

we see the sun or not, it is still present.

Just so, we need to share the love we feel with each other. It

strengthens and propells us forward. For love is like the sun, it is

there even when we are not feeling well. Sublime thoughts and

feelings part the clouds which obscure the love, and again it shines

forth from our hearts.

Maa is so right to ask us to post daily. Again and again Her

blessings flow thru the words of us all, for She is that Divine Sun

shining in our hearts.

Please continue to bless us all with your love.

Jai Ma Jai Swami

love

vishweshwar

, " maadevi55 " <maadevi55 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> This post Walking the Path was started out of respect for Beloved Shree

> Maa Who had asked some years ago that we post something at least once a

> day. Not being very good at expressing my ideas, writings from me were

> very spasmodic but then the idea to get started by using verses of the

> scriptures came from enjoying the writing of ShreeMaa's devotee.

>

> Recently, in turning to the Benefits of the Kali scriptures i felt that

> we could all use the names of our chosen deity to write something maybe

> daily or as often as we feel the need while helping us to learn the

> Sanskrit names. For instance i was not feeling well in the stomach for

> a few days and a friend call this morning and suggest a remedy.

>

> In recalling the conversation thereafter, i thought ah that was Mother

> in the form of Sakambhari - She who nourishes with vegetables. So for

> today this child will try as much as this limited consciousness will

> allow to think on Mother in this form.

>

> I remain very grateful to all those who have and continue to inspire me.

>

> Jai Maa Jai Swami

>

> Maa Devi

>

Jai Maa and Jai Swamiji: Namastes and greetings to one and all in the grand Devi Mandir Parivar and the sangha!! How true and how apt are these words that reflect clear thinking, completely involved in all aspects of that walk, which transforms every mundane and routine actions and inactions into worthwhile YATHRAS. There is the always the search for that everfleeting goal, but the more relevant "path" which will finally determine the journey of LIFE. Shree Maa in many of her discussions , books, songs , food preparation, cleaniliness, daily karma bandhan actitivities, interactions with others, work habits, puja and sankalpa serene and pure vrita steps has set purest examples of selfless but precise nithyakarma. Swamiji has exemplified these into masterful guideposts and railings, and mile markers to benefit those who seek

fervently and with unstinted, devoted complete passion. How blessed are we in the devi mandir upasanas, that we could glean and shine . As we grope for support in our daily missions, whether routine or special, we confront the same imagined obstacles that hinder our path. The road might appear rough and tough, but we get the smoothening sounds of wisdom, compassion and eternal divine LOVE which envelopes our journey. Like that sun shining, after every darkeness or cloudcovers, our hearts will rejoice at the bright aura that hovers around Shree Maa and Swamiji, whereby we could take boldly, that step- that crucial next step forward, glancing back at those difficult corners and turns in our paths. We created in our own way, our unique path-pure and simple in each of hearts -our own paths. This yathra will never cease but will continue to grow on us as we expand our internal horizons, doing seva,

puja and atma vichar continuously chant and dwell in the glory that is Divine within us and propel us forward.As we seek HER blessings on these holy days, we cherish our achievements, but transcend into questions and answers. which we know do exist around the next bend, but cannot "see" with gyana drishti, but Shree Maa can see clear the way and remove the foggy sights. Keep the love and faith and do smile as there is one grand tomorrow every day. Jai Maa and Jai Swamiji. with pranams babu krishnan