IndiaDivine.org

Ramakrishna - The nectar of Eternal Bliss - Class begins Oct 8th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,Today at 6.30 PM PT, after the evening arati, Swamiji will lead us in discussions on Ramakrishna - The Nectar of Eternal Bliss.Please tune into the webcam - http://www.shreemaa.org/broadcasts at 6.30 pm PT. If you would like to ask any questions of Swamiji, please join us on messenger - just add Mandirclass to your buddy list . Or you can send emails to Mandirclass with any questions that you may have. The questions will be asked during the end of each class, so be sure to watch and hear the responses :)Jai Sri RamakrishnaNanda

hi, i am having much trouble staying connected to the web cam as it freezes. this happens so much and refreshing does not help. Is it my carrier? maybe i have to change, i have verizon broadband. It is so very frustrating, does this happen to others?

thanks

OMMMMMM

Lakshmi

Nanda <chandimaakijai

Mon, 8 Oct 2007 6:21 pm

[www.ShreeMaa.org] Ramakrishna - The nectar of Eternal Bliss - Class begins Oct 8th

Dear All,

Today at 6.30 PM PT, after the evening arati, Swamiji will lead us in discussions on Ramakrishna - The Nectar of Eternal Bliss.

Please tune into the webcam - http://www.shreemaa.org/broadcasts at 6.30 pm PT. If you would like to ask any questions of Swamiji, please join us on messenger - just add Mandirclass to your buddy list . Or you can send emails to Mandirclass with any questions that you may have. The questions will be asked during the end of each class, so be sure to watch and hear the responses :)

Jai Sri Ramakrishna

Nanda

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

Namaste Lakshmi,

I, too, often have trouble with the webcam freezing. This is a

relatively new problem, but now it happens quite frequently. And yes,

very frustrating. It usually happens when I sign on from Mozilla, and

I do have Verizon broadband, so perhaps that has something to do with

it. I hadn't thought about it from that perspective since the problem

is less when I sign on from AOL.

We are considering changing to fiber optics -- maybe that will help.

Sorry I have no real solution to offer, only a sympathetic ear.

Jai Maa! Jai Swamiji!

wendy

, lfranzb wrote:

>

> hi, i am having much trouble staying connected to the web cam as it

freezes. this happens so much and refreshing does not help. Is it my

carrier? maybe i have to change, i have verizon broadband. It is so

very frustrating, does this happen to others?

> thanks

> OMMMMMM

> Lakshmi

>

>

Namaste Lakshmi and Wendy,

I too am experiencing this problem though entering directly through Quicktime, this entire week from last Sunday has been the worst since the sound is also very spasmodic causing me to miss most of what is being said. I use adsl, still no browser or programme is being allowed when quicktime is going - if attempted to access even a word file the entire system freezes and a total shut out and reboot is necessary. It is really very frustrating. Only consolation is that we have the archived classes.

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

, "way131" <wendy131 wrote:>> Namaste Lakshmi,> > I, too, often have trouble with the webcam freezing. This is a > relatively new problem, but now it happens quite frequently. And yes, > very frustrating. It usually happens when I sign on from Mozilla, and > I do have Verizon broadband, so perhaps that has something to do with > it. I hadn't thought about it from that perspective since the problem > is less when I sign on from AOL.> We are considering changing to fiber optics -- maybe that will help.> Sorry I have no real solution to offer, only a sympathetic ear.> > Jai Maa! Jai Swamiji!> > wendy> > > , lfranzb@ wrote:> >> > hi, i am having much trouble staying connected to the web cam as it > freezes. this happens so much and refreshing does not help. Is it my > carrier? maybe i have to change, i have verizon broadband. It is so > very frustrating, does this happen to others?> > thanks> > OMMMMMM> > Lakshmi> > > >>