IndiaDivine.org

Include me in the Group Sankalpa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Nandaji Maharani and Everyone Else,

I just wanted to state that I am in for the group sankalpa I commit to 31 malas daily for the 9 days, or a total of 31 X 108=3348. This extra is to cover errors and omissions and then a bit extra to round off to an odd multiple of 108 that I prefer for these sorts of things. Always good to do extra!

I was unsure at first I could fit this into my Navratri schedule, which was already fairly extensive, but after timing a mala a few times, I saw that one could easily finish each mala of 108 in 2-3 minutes tops at a nice but comfortable pace that still allowed for very clear pronunciation. So the commitment should only take 60-90 minutes or so each day. Today, I did a few rounds on the clicker and then the rest while walking and sitting on the beach (I am lucky to live 1/4 block back from the ocean). I split the recitation between a few different malas I wear to "charge" them up. It was really nice.

So even a busy schedule could fit this in and it is perfect for those just starting out with stronger sadhana commitments for Navratri. What a Blessing for Shree Maa to give us this Direction and Inspiration. We are so Fortunate!

So please jump in and lets chant for the benefit of removing difficulty of our Universe, our Planet, all its inhabitants and ourselves!

JAI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Surya