IndiaDivine.org

Cleaning puja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste: all the great seers say: Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Well, my office was becoming so sloppy that every time I entered it, I

cringed. So, I have spend the last 6 hours performing a cleaning puja.

Attempting to bring harmony and orderliness to my space. It

brought to mind the numerous times I helped Maa and Swami clean up,

re-organize, and throw out " stuff " . They never let their space become

unruly. Every area they enter, their eyes seek out any disorder, and

immediately, they move to correct the situation.

Being around them one quickly learns the mantra, and its practical

application: " Cleanliness is next to Godliness " . They practice what

they preach.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshwar

Ok Vish I assume when you say cleaning puja that there is not literally a puja you do but that your cleaning is performed with that attitude but when you talk about mantras that makes me wonder if there are certain ones that would be more conducive to cleaning and decluttering. I usually just work on what ever mantra I am trying to memorize or learn how to better pronounce or the Gayatri or Peace mantra. Are there any that Maa or Swami would suggest or that you use frequently that you'd like to suggest?Happy Clearing,Feels so good to see things all clean and organized doesn't it.I bet any Ganesh mantra would be helpful with removing obstacles from an area.After all clutter obstrucks our peace and joy & sets us in a spin when we enter a room. Thanks Vishinspectionconnection108

<inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste: all the great seers say: Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Well, my office was becoming so sloppy that every time I entered it, I cringed. So, I have spend the last 6 hours performing a cleaning puja. Attempting to bring harmony and orderliness to my space. It brought to mind the numerous times I helped Maa and Swami clean up, re-organize, and throw out "stuff". They never let their space become unruly. Every area they enter, their eyes seek out any disorder, and immediately, they move to

correct the situation. Being around them one quickly learns the mantra, and its practical application: "Cleanliness is next to Godliness". They practice what they preach. Jai Maa Jai Swami vishweshwar Jai Maa,Devi

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.