Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste: Swami posted a question: which is more powerful:

meditation, chanting, or homa.

Please post your answers and we will share them with Swami

Jai Ma Jai Swami

vishweshwar

Namaste Vishweshar

I can only speak from my personal feelings. While I enjoy Homa and meditation and give them 100%

my true love is chanting. This is my ultimate devotion to the Divine. So for me chanting is the more powerful.

Brindavanshakti

inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 5:23:42 PM[www.ShreeMaa.org] Swami question #2Namaste: Swami posted a question: which is more powerful: meditation, chanting, or homa.Please post your answers and we will share them with SwamiJai Ma Jai SwamivishweshwarPlease visit us online at http://www.ShreeMaa.org

I think it's not a specific action which is more powerful, it's the bhava (or the feeling or attitude) behind it, be it meditation, chanting or homa or anything else. Any action done with a pure bhava becomes really powerful. This is my understanding from the teachings of Maa and Swamiji, Jai Maa. Radhe Radhe. p.s. Was this a trick question ? :)

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Namaste,I think that Chanting is augmented by the ritual of Homa - since the chant and sacrifice at the homa are sai to directly reach the Divine Mother. I think that these (Chant and homa) would earn the sadhak Grace that would ultimately benefit him in meditation. This is a wonderful question! I shall look forward to Swamijis word on this.LoveSivakumarinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste: Swami posted a question: which is more powerful: meditation, chanting, or homa. Please post

your answers and we will share them with Swami Jai Ma Jai Swami vishweshwar

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.