IndiaDivine.org

To Devi and all: Ramakrishna / Maa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Devi and all: Great thoughts, I have the same experience. I

add this: even though we do not always do what Maa tells us, She

never gives up. Also, there is a built-in feedback loop, called karma,

which strengthens my resolve to do better next time.

I ofter remember a story I read about Luther Burbank, the famous

horticulturist. This story gives me strength even when I have made a

mistake. I know there is a greater power than my own ego.

Luther had a large cactus without thorns. Some thought this was a

miracle. However, to Luther, it was only the visual manifestation of

the power of love. He told his friends that He talked to the cactus

for many years, telling it not to be afraid, that it did not need its

thorns to defend itself, and eventually it gave up its thorns.

There is hope for us all. Maa says we will all Realize God.

Jai Ma Jai Swami

vishweshwar

, devi <student61754 wrote:

>

> Thank you Vish, wonderful thought filling post.

> Spending the evening with Maa then going right to bed provides the

most wonderful dreams of being with her.

> She is with us through the day and night for sure.

> Many times I feel her direction in actions.

> The difficult part is lessening and RESPONDING to what she says.

> So many times we make excuses or just pooh pooh what we hear or feel

in our hearts as we are directed. It takes a long time to learn to

discriminate and responded when we should.

> Maa makes it so easy to learn and her sweet loving ways make it so

easy to respond. Like you said Vish, take a deep breath and relax,

feel her love warm your heart. Then take action.

> Mother is with us continually.

> When going through the day we get those little Q's/ reminders:

> Bow, stop think, lesson, move, respond, be careful, mantra, turn on

cam,pray for son, serve family like you would serve God, little things

she says to move us into the path we need to be on.

> Like I said the difficult part is the doing.

>

> She is with us all,

> Devi

>

> inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:

Namaste All: At the end of class tonight, Maa

and Swami offered us a

> blessing: " May Ramakrishna grant us pure devotion. "

> Maa is one with Ramakrishna. We see Her, but He is there. There is

> no difference between the two. They are the same, united in God

> Realization. I cannot fathom this, but I know it to be true.

> Brothers and sisters, please take a moment, with eyes closed, and let

> this reality open up your heart.

> This is all Maa wants from us. Whether we love Krishna, or Shiva or

> Durga or Lakshmi, or God without form, She only wants us to relax

> control, and She will clean away the dirt and dust in our heart so

> that we can reflect Her in every action.

> Breath, relax, feel Her love.

> Please share your love with us all. Tell us how you feel and

> experience Her is your daily life.

>

> Jai Maa Jai Swami

>

> vishweshwar

Jai Maa,

> Devi

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

We are so blessed to have Maa and Swami in our lives.Truly blessed.You are correct dear Vish. Maa knows we are not perfect.This reminds me of Swami telling us how Sadhus may fall but they just get up and start again. We don't need to beat ourselves up or feel bad we just begin fresh. inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste Devi and all: Great thoughts, I have the same experience. I add this: even though we do not always do what Maa tells us, She never gives up. Also, there is a

built-in feedback loop, called karma, which strengthens my resolve to do better next time. I ofter remember a story I read about Luther Burbank, the famous horticulturist. This story gives me strength even when I have made a mistake. I know there is a greater power than my own ego. Luther had a large cactus without thorns. Some thought this was a miracle. However, to Luther, it was only the visual manifestation of the power of love. He told his friends that He talked to the cactus for many years, telling it not to be afraid, that it did not need its thorns to defend itself, and eventually it gave up its thorns. There is hope for us all. Maa says we will all Realize God. Jai Ma Jai Swami vishweshwar , devi <student61754 wrote: > > Thank you Vish, wonderful thought filling

post. > Spending the evening with Maa then going right to bed provides the most wonderful dreams of being with her. > She is with us through the day and night for sure. > Many times I feel her direction in actions. > The difficult part is lessening and RESPONDING to what she says. > So many times we make excuses or just pooh pooh what we hear or feel in our hearts as we are directed. It takes a long time to learn to discriminate and responded when we should. > Maa makes it so easy to learn and her sweet loving ways make it so easy to respond. Like you said Vish, take a deep breath and relax, feel her love warm your heart. Then take action. > Mother is with us continually. > When going through the day we get those little Q's/ reminders: > Bow, stop think, lesson, move, respond, be careful, mantra, turn on cam,pray for son, serve family like you would serve God, little things she

says to move us into the path we need to be on. > Like I said the difficult part is the doing. > > She is with us all, > Devi > > inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste All: At the end of class tonight, Maa and Swami offered us a > blessing: "May Ramakrishna grant us pure devotion." > Maa is one with Ramakrishna. We see Her, but He is there. There is > no difference between the two. They are the same, united in God > Realization. I cannot fathom this, but I know it to be true. > Brothers and sisters, please take a moment, with eyes closed, and let > this reality open up your heart. > This is all Maa wants from us. Whether we love Krishna, or Shiva or > Durga or Lakshmi, or God without form, She only wants us to relax > control, and She will clean away the dirt

and dust in our heart so > that we can reflect Her in every action. > Breath, relax, feel Her love. > Please share your love with us all. Tell us how you feel and > experience Her is your daily life. > > Jai Maa Jai Swami > > vishweshwar > > > > > > > Jai Maa, > Devi > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > Jai Maa,Devi

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I totally agree. It was wonderful to hear Swami asking Maa today (8/12) if he can give us the words of the chants that are broadcast. This brings so much joy as we will now be able to chant at our own practices. I look forward to finding them on the web.

Om, Brindavanshakti.

devi <student61754 Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2007 1:31:01 PMRe: [www.ShreeMaa.org] To Devi and all: Ramakrishna / Maa

We are so blessed to have Maa and Swami in our lives.Truly blessed.You are correct dear Vish. Maa knows we are not perfect.This reminds me of Swami telling us how Sadhus may fall but they just get up and start again. We don't need to beat ourselves up or feel bad we just begin fresh. inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:

Namaste Devi and all: Great thoughts, I have the same experience. Iadd this: even though we do not always do what Maa tells us, Shenever gives up. Also, there is a built-in feedback loop, called karma,which strengthens my resolve to do better next time. I ofter remember a story I read about Luther Burbank, the famoushorticulturist. This story gives me strength even when I have made amistake. I know there is a greater power than my own ego.Luther had a large cactus without thorns. Some thought this was amiracle. However, to Luther, it was only the visual manifestation ofthe power of love. He told his friends that He talked to the cactusfor many years, telling it not to be afraid, that it did not need itsthorns to defend itself, and eventually it gave up its thorns. There is hope for us all. Maa says we will all Realize God.Jai Ma Jai Swamivishweshwar, devi <student61754@ ...> wrote:>> Thank you Vish, wonderful thought filling post.> Spending the evening with Maa then going right to bed provides themost wonderful dreams of being with her.> She is with us through the day and night for sure.> Many times I feel her direction in actions.> The difficult part is lessening and RESPONDING to what she says.> So many times we make excuses or just pooh pooh what we hear or feelin our hearts as we are directed. It takes a long time to learn todiscriminate and responded when we should.> Maa makes it so easy to learn and her sweet loving ways make it soeasy to respond. Like you said Vish, take a deep breath and relax,feel her love warm your heart. Then take action.> Mother is

with us continually. > When going through the day we get those little Q's/ reminders:> Bow, stop think, lesson, move, respond, be careful, mantra, turn oncam,pray for son, serve family like you would serve God, little thingsshe says to move us into the path we need to be on.> Like I said the difficult part is the doing.> > She is with us all,> Devi> > inspectionconnectio n108 <inspectionconnecti on108 > wrote: Namaste All: At the end of class tonight, Maaand Swami offered us a> blessing: "May Ramakrishna grant us pure devotion." > Maa is one with Ramakrishna. We see Her, but He is there. There is> no difference between the two. They are the same, united in God> Realization. I cannot fathom this, but I know it to be true. > Brothers and sisters, please take a moment, with eyes closed, and let> this reality open up your heart.

> This is all Maa wants from us. Whether we love Krishna, or Shiva or> Durga or Lakshmi, or God without form, She only wants us to relax> control, and She will clean away the dirt and dust in our heart so> that we can reflect Her in every action.> Breath, relax, feel Her love.> Please share your love with us all. Tell us how you feel and> experience Her is your daily life.> > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > vishweshwar> > > > > > > Jai Maa,> Devi> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>Jai Maa,Devi

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.