Namaste all family: for those of us who are new to our group, we have

posted the mantras and a brief description of their blessings and

their Grace, of some of the Gods and Goddesses. After the mantras,

there is a brief summary. Typically one repeats the mantras using a

mala, or, string of 108 beads.

_

Durga's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Dum Durgayai Namah

I bow to the Goddess Durga, the Grantor of Increase, who Removes all

Difficulties and allows us to perceive the Infinity of Her Energy.

She is the Divine Mother, and that is Her power. All shakti resides

within Her.

Durga is She Who Removes Confusions and Difficulties

__

Shiva's mantra: Om Namah Sivaya

I bow to the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness

Shiva is the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness

__

Goddess Kali's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Krim Paramesvari Kalike Svaha

Om Maya, Increase, Dissolution, to the Supreme Female Divinity, Kali,

I am One with God

Kali is the Goddess who takes away darkness. She cuts down all

impurities, consumes all iniquities, purifies Her devotees with the

sincerity of Her Love.

___

Hanuman's mantra: Om Ham Hanumate Rudratmakaya Hum Phat Svaha

Om, we bow to the Highest principle, to Hanuman, the manifestation of

the Reliever of Sufferings, Cut the Ego! Purify ! I am One with God

Mind is like a monkey. Hanuman is the divine monkey, ever devoted,

ever performing loving service, so full of love and faith that nothing

remains difficult for him. His name has become a symbol of pure

devotion. Chanting His mantra, one becomes filled with devotion and

the joy of pure, unselfish service. May He bless us all with the

majesty of devotion.

___

Goddess Laksmi's mantra: Om Srim Laksmai Namah

Om I Bow to the Goddess Laksmi

Laksmi is the Goddess of Wealth, our goals, our values, our

aspiration. Laksya means goal - Laksmi manifests the goal, every aim

in existance. What our goals are, are what we value: that which we

value is our wealth.

Laksmi's promise is: " Whoever will pursue their goals with peace, they

will find the wealth " .

____

Goddess Sarasvati's mantra: Om Sam Sarasvatyai Namah

Om I bow to the Goddess Sarasvati

Sarasvati is the embodiment of one's own ocean of experience. All the

names which correspond to all the forms, all the knowledge of

individual experience, make Sarasvati one of the most important

Goddess of existence.

Sarasvati presides over Music, Art, Philosophy and Literature. She is

the Goddess worshiped by all students who long for progress in their

studies.

Please let me know if any of you have questions. It is best to

establish a regular time for chanting mantras and performing worship,

in a quiet place. Regular practice brings the best results.

But, one can chant a mantra anytime, anyplace. Developing a

relationship with God, in whatever form you are comfortable with,

begins the moment you begin to chant their name.

As you develop a relationship with a particular God / Goddess, and He

/ She calls to you more than another, then you can learn to perform

puja to deepen your relationship. Each Deity has a entire text

devoted to their worship. All texts have been translated by Maa and

Swami and are available thru the Devi Mandir website, www.shreemaa.org

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshwar

Namaste,Thanks, this is a great service that you have done.I am new to the group and would like to participate; but I am ovewhelmed by the complexity and diversit of the discussion.Is there anyone with whom I can connect and get some focus? RegardsSivakumarinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste all family: for those of us who are new to our group, we have posted the mantras and a brief description of their blessings and their Grace, of some of the Gods and Goddesses. After the

mantras, there is a brief summary. Typically one repeats the mantras using a mala, or, string of 108 beads. _ Durga's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Dum Durgayai Namah I bow to the Goddess Durga, the Grantor of Increase, who Removes all Difficulties and allows us to perceive the Infinity of Her Energy. She is the Divine Mother, and that is Her power. All shakti resides within Her. Durga is She Who Removes Confusions and Difficulties __ Shiva's mantra: Om Namah Sivaya I bow to the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness Shiva is the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness __ Goddess Kali's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Krim Paramesvari Kalike Svaha Om Maya, Increase,

Dissolution, to the Supreme Female Divinity, Kali, I am One with God Kali is the Goddess who takes away darkness. She cuts down all impurities, consumes all iniquities, purifies Her devotees with the sincerity of Her Love. ___ Hanuman's mantra: Om Ham Hanumate Rudratmakaya Hum Phat Svaha Om, we bow to the Highest principle, to Hanuman, the manifestation of the Reliever of Sufferings, Cut the Ego! Purify ! I am One with God Mind is like a monkey. Hanuman is the divine monkey, ever devoted, ever performing loving service, so full of love and faith that nothing remains difficult for him. His name has become a symbol of pure devotion. Chanting His mantra, one becomes filled with devotion and the joy of pure, unselfish service. May He bless us all with the majesty of devotion.

___ Goddess Laksmi's mantra: Om Srim Laksmai Namah Om I Bow to the Goddess Laksmi Laksmi is the Goddess of Wealth, our goals, our values, our aspiration. Laksya means goal - Laksmi manifests the goal, every aim in existance. What our goals are, are what we value: that which we value is our wealth. Laksmi's promise is: "Whoever will pursue their goals with peace, they will find the wealth". ____ Goddess Sarasvati's mantra: Om Sam Sarasvatyai Namah Om I bow to the Goddess Sarasvati Sarasvati is the embodiment of one's own ocean of experience. All the names which correspond to all the forms, all the knowledge of individual experience, make Sarasvati one of the most important Goddess of existence. Sarasvati presides over

Music, Art, Philosophy and Literature. She is the Goddess worshiped by all students who long for progress in their studies. Please let me know if any of you have questions. It is best to establish a regular time for chanting mantras and performing worship, in a quiet place. Regular practice brings the best results. But, one can chant a mantra anytime, anyplace. Developing a relationship with God, in whatever form you are comfortable with, begins the moment you begin to chant their name. As you develop a relationship with a particular God / Goddess, and He / She calls to you more than another, then you can learn to perform puja to deepen your relationship. Each Deity has a entire text devoted to their worship. All texts have been translated by Maa and Swami and are available thru the Devi Mandir website, www.shreemaa.org Jai Maa Jai Swami vishweshwar

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Namaste Siva Kumar,Welcome to group.It can be over whelming in the beginning and still is a lot of the times.But if you see a post you are interested in just ask about it.Just jump in anytime.Been here almost a year and 1/2 myself. It just takes time.You might want to start with a post just tell everyone about yourself and what you are interested in learning perhaps.Where are located?What type of practice are you interested in? Are there any questions you'd like to post? Everyone will be glad to help you.Have you checked out Shreemaa.org? It's full of videos, audios, books, CD's and all kinds of helping tools.Glad you have joined.Look forward to see your posts.DeviSiva Kumar <sufi116 wrote: Namaste,Thanks, this is a great service that you have done.I am new to the group and would like to participate; but I am ovewhelmed by the complexity and diversit of the discussion.Is there anyone with whom I can connect and get some focus? RegardsSivakumarinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 > wrote: Namaste all family: for those of us who are new to our group, we have posted the mantras and a brief description of their blessings and their Grace, of some of the Gods and Goddesses. After the mantras, there

is a brief summary. Typically one repeats the mantras using a mala, or, string of 108 beads. _ Durga's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Dum Durgayai Namah I bow to the Goddess Durga, the Grantor of Increase, who Removes all Difficulties and allows us to perceive the Infinity of Her Energy. She is the Divine Mother, and that is Her power. All shakti resides within Her. Durga is She Who Removes Confusions and Difficulties __ Shiva's mantra: Om Namah Sivaya I bow to the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness Shiva is the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness __ Goddess Kali's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Krim Paramesvari Kalike Svaha Om Maya, Increase, Dissolution, to

the Supreme Female Divinity, Kali, I am One with God Kali is the Goddess who takes away darkness. She cuts down all impurities, consumes all iniquities, purifies Her devotees with the sincerity of Her Love. ___ Hanuman's mantra: Om Ham Hanumate Rudratmakaya Hum Phat Svaha Om, we bow to the Highest principle, to Hanuman, the manifestation of the Reliever of Sufferings, Cut the Ego! Purify ! I am One with God Mind is like a monkey. Hanuman is the divine monkey, ever devoted, ever performing loving service, so full of love and faith that nothing remains difficult for him. His name has become a symbol of pure devotion. Chanting His mantra, one becomes filled with devotion and the joy of pure, unselfish service. May He bless us all with the majesty of devotion. ___ Goddess Laksmi's mantra: Om Srim Laksmai Namah Om I Bow to the Goddess Laksmi Laksmi is the Goddess of Wealth, our goals, our values, our aspiration. Laksya means goal - Laksmi manifests the goal, every aim in existance. What our goals are, are what we value: that which we value is our wealth. Laksmi's promise is: "Whoever will pursue their goals with peace, they will find the wealth". ____ Goddess Sarasvati's mantra: Om Sam Sarasvatyai Namah Om I bow to the Goddess Sarasvati Sarasvati is the embodiment of one's own ocean of experience. All the names which correspond to all the forms, all the knowledge of individual experience, make Sarasvati one of the most important Goddess of existence. Sarasvati presides over Music, Art, Philosophy and Literature. She is the Goddess worshiped by all students who long for progress in their studies. Please let me know if any of you have questions. It is best to establish a regular time for chanting mantras and performing worship, in a quiet place. Regular practice brings the best results. But, one can chant a mantra anytime, anyplace. Developing a relationship with God, in whatever form you are comfortable with, begins the moment you begin to chant their name. As you develop a relationship with a particular God / Goddess, and He / She calls to you more than another, then you can learn to perform puja to deepen your relationship. Each Deity has a entire text devoted to their worship. All texts have been translated by Maa and Swami and are available thru the Devi Mandir website, www.shreemaa.org Jai Maa Jai Swami vishweshwar Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Jai Maa,Devi

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Devi,Namaste, and thank you for your response. I am happy to be part of this group.I live in Pleasanton. I am interested in learning practices that would help me have the "Godess experience". I have unable to meditate because of a restless nature and a very talkative mind. I enjoy Mantra Japa sadhana -but I chant out aloud. I voiced this concern to Sri Swamiji at the Devi Mandir a couple of weekends ago and he comforted me by saying that this is a natural step in spiritual progression. I have no experience as yet. But I am finding myself wanting to sit down to japa as often as possible. As I type these words, I realize that this "wanting to sit down often" is in itself an experience and result of Japa.So I am grateful to Her.I seek to learn more in Devi Upasana and Devi Tantra. Thanks again for your reply.Best RegardsSivakumardevi <student61754 wrote: Namaste Siva Kumar,Welcome to group.It can be over whelming in the beginning and still is a lot of the times.But if you see a post you are interested in just ask about it.Just jump in anytime.Been here almost a year and 1/2 myself. It just takes time.You might want to start with a post just tell everyone about yourself and what you are interested in learning perhaps.Where are located?What type of practice are you interested in? Are there any questions you'd like to post? Everyone will be glad to help you.Have you checked out

Shreemaa.org? It's full of videos, audios, books, CD's and all kinds of helping tools.Glad you have joined.Look forward to see your posts.DeviSiva Kumar <sufi116 > wrote: Namaste,Thanks, this is a great service that you have done.I am new to the group and would like to participate; but I am ovewhelmed by the complexity and diversit of the discussion.Is there anyone with whom I can connect and get some focus? RegardsSivakumarinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 > wrote: Namaste all family: for those of us who are new to our group, we have posted the

mantras and a brief description of their blessings and their Grace, of some of the Gods and Goddesses. After the mantras, there is a brief summary. Typically one repeats the mantras using a mala, or, string of 108 beads. _ Durga's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Dum Durgayai Namah I bow to the Goddess Durga, the Grantor of Increase, who Removes all Difficulties and allows us to perceive the Infinity of Her Energy. She is the Divine Mother, and that is Her power. All shakti resides within Her. Durga is She Who Removes Confusions and Difficulties __ Shiva's mantra: Om Namah Sivaya I bow to the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness Shiva is the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness

__ Goddess Kali's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Krim Paramesvari Kalike Svaha Om Maya, Increase, Dissolution, to the Supreme Female Divinity, Kali, I am One with God Kali is the Goddess who takes away darkness. She cuts down all impurities, consumes all iniquities, purifies Her devotees with the sincerity of Her Love. ___ Hanuman's mantra: Om Ham Hanumate Rudratmakaya Hum Phat Svaha Om, we bow to the Highest principle, to Hanuman, the manifestation of the Reliever of Sufferings, Cut the Ego! Purify ! I am One with God Mind is like a monkey. Hanuman is the divine monkey, ever devoted, ever performing loving service, so full of love and faith that nothing remains difficult for him. His name has become a symbol of pure devotion. Chanting

His mantra, one becomes filled with devotion and the joy of pure, unselfish service. May He bless us all with the majesty of devotion. ___ Goddess Laksmi's mantra: Om Srim Laksmai Namah Om I Bow to the Goddess Laksmi Laksmi is the Goddess of Wealth, our goals, our values, our aspiration. Laksya means goal - Laksmi manifests the goal, every aim in existance. What our goals are, are what we value: that which we value is our wealth. Laksmi's promise is: "Whoever will pursue their goals with peace, they will find the wealth". ____ Goddess Sarasvati's mantra: Om Sam Sarasvatyai Namah Om I bow to the Goddess Sarasvati Sarasvati is the embodiment of one's own ocean of experience. All the names which correspond to all the

forms, all the knowledge of individual experience, make Sarasvati one of the most important Goddess of existence. Sarasvati presides over Music, Art, Philosophy and Literature. She is the Goddess worshiped by all students who long for progress in their studies. Please let me know if any of you have questions. It is best to establish a regular time for chanting mantras and performing worship, in a quiet place. Regular practice brings the best results. But, one can chant a mantra anytime, anyplace. Developing a relationship with God, in whatever form you are comfortable with, begins the moment you begin to chant their name. As you develop a relationship with a particular God / Goddess, and He / She calls to you more than another, then you can learn to perform puja to deepen your relationship. Each Deity has a entire text devoted to their worship. All texts have been translated by Maa and Swami

and are available thru the Devi Mandir website, www.shreemaa.org Jai Maa Jai Swami vishweshwar Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Jai Maa,Devi Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Namaste Siva Kumar,

this forum is for the Ph.D.'s as well as the kindergardeners within us

all....don't be shy. we all started sometime and some of us with

absolutely NO point of reference in terms of anything Hindu other than

our burning desire (many times not knowing why) to be with Mother at

all costs..... We are all her children and we come to Her with all

our needs!

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Maa!

gauri

, Siva Kumar <sufi116 wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> Thanks, this is a great service that you have done.

>

> I am new to the group and would like to participate; but I am

ovewhelmed by the complexity and diversit of the discussion.Is there

anyone with whom I can connect and get some focus?

>

> Regards

>

> Sivakumar

>

> inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:

Namaste all family: for those of us who are

new to our group, we have

> posted the mantras and a brief description of their blessings and

> their Grace, of some of the Gods and Goddesses. After the mantras,

> there is a brief summary. Typically one repeats the mantras using a

> mala, or, string of 108 beads.

>

> _

>

> Durga's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Dum Durgayai Namah

>

> I bow to the Goddess Durga, the Grantor of Increase, who Removes all

> Difficulties and allows us to perceive the Infinity of Her Energy.

> She is the Divine Mother, and that is Her power. All shakti resides

> within Her.

>

> Durga is She Who Removes Confusions and Difficulties

> __

> Shiva's mantra: Om Namah Sivaya

>

> I bow to the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness

>

> Shiva is the Consciousness of Infinite Goodness

>

> __

>

> Goddess Kali's mantra: Om Hrim Srim Krim Paramesvari Kalike Svaha

>

> Om Maya, Increase, Dissolution, to the Supreme Female Divinity, Kali,

> I am One with God

>

> Kali is the Goddess who takes away darkness. She cuts down all

> impurities, consumes all iniquities, purifies Her devotees with the

> sincerity of Her Love.

>

> ___

>

> Hanuman's mantra: Om Ham Hanumate Rudratmakaya Hum Phat Svaha

>

> Om, we bow to the Highest principle, to Hanuman, the manifestation of

> the Reliever of Sufferings, Cut the Ego! Purify ! I am One with God

>

> Mind is like a monkey. Hanuman is the divine monkey, ever devoted,

> ever performing loving service, so full of love and faith that nothing

> remains difficult for him. His name has become a symbol of pure

> devotion. Chanting His mantra, one becomes filled with devotion and

> the joy of pure, unselfish service. May He bless us all with the

> majesty of devotion.

>

> ___

>

> Goddess Laksmi's mantra: Om Srim Laksmai Namah

>

> Om I Bow to the Goddess Laksmi

>

> Laksmi is the Goddess of Wealth, our goals, our values, our

> aspiration. Laksya means goal - Laksmi manifests the goal, every aim

> in existance. What our goals are, are what we value: that which we

> value is our wealth.

> Laksmi's promise is: " Whoever will pursue their goals with peace, they

> will find the wealth " .

>

> ____

>

> Goddess Sarasvati's mantra: Om Sam Sarasvatyai Namah

>

> Om I bow to the Goddess Sarasvati

>

> Sarasvati is the embodiment of one's own ocean of experience. All the

> names which correspond to all the forms, all the knowledge of

> individual experience, make Sarasvati one of the most important

> Goddess of existence.

> Sarasvati presides over Music, Art, Philosophy and Literature. She is

> the Goddess worshiped by all students who long for progress in their

> studies.

>

> Please let me know if any of you have questions. It is best to

> establish a regular time for chanting mantras and performing worship,

> in a quiet place. Regular practice brings the best results.

> But, one can chant a mantra anytime, anyplace. Developing a

> relationship with God, in whatever form you are comfortable with,

> begins the moment you begin to chant their name.

> As you develop a relationship with a particular God / Goddess, and He

> / She calls to you more than another, then you can learn to perform

> puja to deepen your relationship. Each Deity has a entire text

> devoted to their worship. All texts have been translated by Maa and

> Swami and are available thru the Devi Mandir website, www.shreemaa.org

>

> Jai Maa Jai Swami

>

> vishweshwar

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>