Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Leela: What a great message. The Zen Master captured the

essence into that mantra. So perfect. Only one established in Being

could manifest that mantra. A God Realized American woman named

Peace, who walked for many years to and fro across America praying for

Peace, stated much the same. And she lived by that precept, and love

flowed from her as the sweet scent flows from a beautiful flower, and

those who met her were filled with peace.

I love to see how seers of different cultures arrive at the same

conclusion, the universal truths, and pass their realizations onto

those in need.

I pray that we all can realize that sweet state of being where we see

God in All and All in God, then we will truly be living our divine

purpose on this Earth.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshwar

, " deviloka " <deviloka wrote:

>

> Beloved Vishweshwar,

> Many people are not even aware of themselves and their attitudes the

> way you are! I see it as a product of much spiritual practice and

> meditation, and purification of the mind, that you can even ask this

> question! I am so thankful that you did as well! I, too, often catch

> myself in judging myself and others or faultfinding, much to my

> dismay. I also try to substitute thoughts with mantra or to remind

> myself that I really don't know anything anyway, so my judgement is

> likely to be in error. This seems to come up again and again at

> deeper levels. I KNOW better, but I catch myself doing it anyway! My

> latest " tactic " has given me interesting results, when I find myself

> judging any person or situation in a negative light, no matter

> whether it is my personal life, or even world events, I repeat the

> mantra of the woman Zen Master Sono, whose only teaching was to give

> out the following mantra to everyone who came to her: " Thank-You for

> everything. I have no complaints whatsoever. "

> I never realized how much of my inner time and thought was spent

> inwardly complaining about this or that or the other until I started

> remembering Master Sono's Mantra!

> My most immediate realization was that each judgement comes with a

> complaint and each complaint comes because I am not getting my

> desires met. (Even the desire for world peace!) Master Sono's Mantra

> stops this thinking in it's tracks and reminds me that in Maa

> Consciousness, there is no lack and no wanting, only the fullness of

> perfection in the moment. Then I am able to think and act more in

> accord with my yogic ideals. So, Vish, THANK-YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! I

> HAVE NO COMPLAINT WHATSOEVER!!!!! :)

> Love,

> Leela

>

> , " inspectionconnection108 "

> <inspectionconnection108@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste: Lately I have been watching myself judge others. I cannot

> > seem to accept folks as they are. Today, as I witnessed

> the " judgment

> > " thought arise and begin to capture my attention, I had the

> presence

> > of mind to substitute a mantra is place of the thought.

> > The mantra really helped to dissipate the negative energy and gently

> > carried my attention away from the thought.

> > Maa tells us that we are not our thoughts, and we should just tell

> > them to " go away " , but I do not have that kind of strength.

> > I know so well that judgment is harmful on every level of life, and

> I

> > truly wish to stop this behavior.

> > How do others deal with these issues? I will ask Swami for advice

> too

> > and post his reply.

> >

> > Jai Maa Jai Swami

> >

> > vishweshwar

> >

>

Hello All. Nameste. My name is Elizabeth and I am from Athens, GA. I have been quietly watching and reading these posts for a few months now and I feel very moved about the recent discussions in regards to judgement versus acceptance. Any comments or insights would be greatly appreciated. How about complaining...can all complaining be classified as a form of judgment and if so, is there ever a need for a person to complain? An example might be in the case of one who has trouble speaking his/her thoughts and feelings and using complaint as a tool in learning to let voice flow. It seems a very fine line, if possible or is it different: finding voice vs. complaining/judging? Also, what is the best way to deal with an individual stuck, even addicted to judgment? As I write this, I am remembering a teacher who used to with his own students, say "ah that is your judge. Love your judge and give him

compasion until he is quiet". Are there any other suggestions for dealing with others that may not be so aware, especially if they are close freinds or family? Thanks for the help and thanks for all the wonderful posts. It's really so nice to know there are places one can go and be more true to self. Love and Light, Liz inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 escreveu: Namaste Leela: What a great message. The Zen Master captured the essence into that mantra. So perfect. Only one established in Being could manifest that mantra. A God Realized American woman named Peace, who walked for many years to and fro across America praying for Peace, stated much the same. And she lived by that precept, and love flowed from her as the sweet scent flows from a beautiful flower, and those who met her were filled with peace. I love to see how seers of different cultures arrive at the same conclusion, the universal truths, and pass their realizations onto those in need. I pray that we all can realize that sweet state of being where we see God in All and All in God, then we will truly be living our divine purpose on this Earth. Jai Maa Jai Swami vishweshwar , "deviloka" <deviloka wrote: > > Beloved Vishweshwar, > Many

people are not even aware of themselves and their attitudes the > way you are! I see it as a product of much spiritual practice and > meditation, and purification of the mind, that you can even ask this > question! I am so thankful that you did as well! I, too, often catch > myself in judging myself and others or faultfinding, much to my > dismay. I also try to substitute thoughts with mantra or to remind > myself that I really don't know anything anyway, so my judgement is > likely to be in error. This seems to come up again and again at > deeper levels. I KNOW better, but I catch myself doing it anyway! My > latest "tactic" has given me interesting results, when I find myself > judging any person or situation in a negative light, no matter > whether it is my personal life, or even world events, I repeat the > mantra of the woman Zen Master Sono, whose only teaching

was to give > out the following mantra to everyone who came to her: "Thank-You for > everything. I have no complaints whatsoever." > I never realized how much of my inner time and thought was spent > inwardly complaining about this or that or the other until I started > remembering Master Sono's Mantra! > My most immediate realization was that each judgement comes with a > complaint and each complaint comes because I am not getting my > desires met. (Even the desire for world peace!) Master Sono's Mantra > stops this thinking in it's tracks and reminds me that in Maa > Consciousness, there is no lack and no wanting, only the fullness of > perfection in the moment. Then I am able to think and act more in > accord with my yogic ideals. So, Vish, THANK-YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! I > HAVE NO COMPLAINT WHATSOEVER!!!!! :) > Love, > Leela > > , "inspectionconnection108" > <inspectionconnection108@> wrote: > > > > Namaste: Lately I have been watching myself judge others. I cannot > > seem to accept folks as they are. Today, as I witnessed > the "judgment > > " thought arise and begin to capture my attention, I had the > presence > > of mind to substitute a mantra is place of the thought. > > The mantra really helped to dissipate the negative energy and gently > > carried my attention away from the thought. > > Maa tells us that we are not our thoughts, and we should just tell > > them to "go away", but I do not have that kind of strength. > > I know so well that judgment is harmful on every level of life, and > I > > truly wish

to stop this behavior. > > How do others deal with these issues? I will ask Swami for advice > too > > and post his reply. > > > > Jai Maa Jai Swami > > > > vishweshwar > > >

Abra sua conta no Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para armazenamento!