for the new year could consider beginning it during Sunday's Chandi,

and performing with us on-line, each Sunday thereafter. I realize for

some this may not be possible due to time constraints or computer

issues, but, the force that Maa and Swami radiate is so strong that it

lifts everyone to a higher level. Chanting becomes better, one can

sit longer and in a better asan, and one completes the Chandi full of

shakti.

Every Monday I feel a profound difference as my week begins anew. A

wave of energy and centeredness flows with me.

I hope that all of our family can join us at the sacred fife, chanting

Her name.

Have a Blessed New Year. Join us for the final Chandi homa of 2007,

beginning at 9:45+/- PM pacific time Monday evening.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshwar

Namaste Vishweshwar,Have a question for you to talk to Swami about.Is it possible to record the Sunday Chandi so we can purchase it and do it in our time zone between 4-7 or when ever is best for the individual. That way we are doing it with group & learning to pronoun it correctly for sure. And could be assured to be involved with the sankalpa dis-spite the time zones. It is not a problem for me as it is 12:30pm here but some others have much greater time difference as you know. Know there is a copy to go with book and is best to hear pronunciation (love it) but the group version, as you know, is difference. and it is so good to be able to do it with Maa and Swami.Please consider this!Love & Blessings,Deviinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste all family: during the group Chandi ad the homa Sunday, I was so inspired. Maa and Swami were radiating shakti. Waves of energy were streaming from them, and each of us was caught up in the wave of bliss. The idea came that those who wish to begin a Chandi sankalpa for the new year could consider beginning it during Sunday's Chandi, and performing with us on-line, each Sunday thereafter. I realize for some this may not be possible due to time constraints or computer issues, but, the force that Maa and Swami radiate is so strong that it lifts everyone to a higher level. Chanting becomes better, one can sit longer and in a better asan, and one completes the

Chandi full of shakti. Every Monday I feel a profound difference as my week begins anew. A wave of energy and centeredness flows with me. I hope that all of our family can join us at the sacred fife, chanting Her name. Have a Blessed New Year. Join us for the final Chandi homa of 2007, beginning at 9:45+/- PM pacific time Monday evening. Jai Maa Jai Swami vishweshwar Jai Maa,Devi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.