IndiaDivine.org

sankalpa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Unhapilly my sankalpa is not completed :( but I will continue throughout the new year (1 mala/day) Happy new year to all you :) Jay Maa! Jay Swamiji! "Please take may hand my Lord and show me the way, I don´t know this path very well..." Kalachandra - Brazil escreveu: Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundayai Vicce Messages In This Digest (7 Messages) 1a. Re: Sankalpa donna pemberton 1b. Re: Sankalpa way131 2. Walking the Path 28

December maadevi55 3a. Re: Season's best to All henny_v_i 3b. Re: Season's best to All omshanthi9 4a. Re: to Sal-question about words - Western Technology meets Indian henny_v_i 5.1. The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna C. P. Kumar View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1a. Re: Sankalpa Posted by: "donna pemberton" donnola17 donnola17 Fri

Dec 28, 2007 8:25 am (PST) i finished it, too! yesterday.donnakandaaran <kandaaran (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote:May Blissful Experience continue throughout the new year ! MyUniversal Sankalpa completed on the last day of our 5 day celebrationon 12/25/07 ( Christmas Day ). 1000 malas of 108, total repetitionsof 108,000.Love Kanda Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (11) 1b. Re: Sankalpa Posted by: "way131" wendy131 way131 Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:00 pm (PST) I also finished it -- right after Thanksgiving (giving me yet another thing to be thankful for!). I also happen to know that both Jayadeva and Patty have also finished.Looking forward to a new sankalpa in 2008.Jai Maa!wendy , donna pemberton <donnola17 wrote:>> > > i finished it, too! yesterday.>

> donna> > > kandaaran <kandaaran wrote:> May Blissful Experience continue throughout the new year ! My> Universal Sankalpa completed on the last day of our 5 day celebration> on 12/25/07 ( Christmas Day ). 1000 malas of 108, total repetitions> of 108,000.> > Love > > Kanda > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (11) 2. Walking the Path 28 December Posted by: "maadevi55" maadevi55 maadevi55 Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:25 am (PST) Srigurunathah is the respected example who illuminates our darkness. Itis not an intellectual but and intuitive awareness.Guru and the Goddess (K. Sutra 15) - Published by the Devi MandirOm sanatani mayavidmaheJñana praka´sayai dhimaheTanno ´sri mam pracodayat Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) 3a. Re: Season's best to All Posted by: "henny_v_i" henny_v_i henny_v_i Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:25 am (PST) Beautiful! Where I live days are short this time of year and it is dark and rainy outside, but your Tree has now appeared in my home

and it has brightened my day:)may this Tree of Life be established in our homes always, to remind us that every season is a festive season,with love,Henny , "kaliananda_saraswati" <kaliananda_saraswati wrote:>> Dear family and friends,> > The very best wishes to all for the season and always.> > This morning I was unable to recite the Guru Gita but as I sat > looking at Beloved Guru, I remembered the verse in the text that > tells us to remember the name of Guru in the lotus of the head so I > closed my eyes and started this offering. During the contemplation, > I had this beautiful thought that – this is your Christmas tree. > > You see, I was unable to secure a Christmas tree this but was so much > wishing that I had.

As the days came and went, I pushed the thought > aside but Mother, in all of her compassion showed me today that the > tree is always here. The star atop the tree is the lotus on the > crown, the tree another form of Guru/Mother silently watching and > sending love and inner joy to all those willing to receive. The base > of the tree, the Feet of Beloved Guru/Mother where we humble > ourselves and receive all gifts and blessing. It is such a beautiful > and filling feeling.> > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > Kali Maa> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4) 3b. Re: Season's best to All Posted by: "omshanthi9" omshanthi9 omshanthi9 Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:00 pm (PST) Thank you Kali Maa. You sharing was a gift to all of us. You sharinghas planted the tree of life in so many of us.Jai MaaLove and LightParvati , "kaliananda_saraswati"<kaliananda_saraswati wrote:>> Dear family and friends,> > The very best wishes to all

for the season and always.> > This morning I was unable to recite the Guru Gita but as I sat > looking at Beloved Guru, I remembered the verse in the text that > tells us to remember the name of Guru in the lotus of the head so I > closed my eyes and started this offering. During the contemplation, > I had this beautiful thought that – this is your Christmas tree. > > You see, I was unable to secure a Christmas tree this but was so much > wishing that I had. As the days came and went, I pushed the thought > aside but Mother, in all of her compassion showed me today that the > tree is always here. The star atop the tree is the lotus on the > crown, the tree another form of Guru/Mother silently watching and > sending love and inner joy to all those willing to receive. The base > of the tree, the Feet of Beloved Guru/Mother where we humble > ourselves and receive all gifts

and blessing. It is such a beautiful > and filling feeling.> > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > Kali Maa> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4) 4a. Re: to Sal-question about words - Western Technology meets Indian Posted by: "henny_v_i" henny_v_i henny_v_i Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:25 am (PST) Dear Sal,AHA! Yes, it makes a lot of sense. thanks, sis, with love,Henny , "sal." <salpaulsen wrote:>> So much love to all this beautiful season! I am truly blessed to be a > part of this wonderful family!> > Henny, dear sister, I'd like to try answering this one. As I was > reading your note, a lightbulb went off inside, so I pray this might > make a little sense.> > Awareness is like the door that opens your mind to greater > consciousness. Something must trigger your awareness - a thought, an > act of kindness, a piece of scripture - something is brought into your > field of awareness that causes your mind to open to a greater truth.> > Consciousness is the Garden. Awareness is the gate that lets you

in. > The Garden is always there, but one must find and walk through the gate > to get in. There are as many gates as there are beautiful levels of > consciousness.> > Thank you for asking so many questions. I find as I read your posts, I > ponder the same truths within myself....> > Peace!> sal.> , "henny_v_i" <henny_v_i@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Kumari Maa and all,> > > > I just listened to the tape and am in awe. It is the most generous > > gift. > > Pondering over what is said on the tape, I find I have a very hazy > > understanding of the meaning of the words 'consciousness' and > > 'awareness'. The dictionary does not help, and they do not seem to > > have an exact Dutch equivalent. What is the

difference between the > > two? Is awareness a specific form of consciousness? > > > > with love,> > Henny> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (7) 5.1. The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna Posted by: "C. P. Kumar" cpkumar cpkumar Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:26 am (PST) The Gospel of Sri RamakrishnaThe way to realize God is through discrimination, renunciation, and yearning for Him.- from "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna" (Abridged Edition): Pundit ShashadharLove, Light and Peace...KumarNever miss a thing. Make your homepage. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (106) Recent Activity 8 New MembersVisit Your Group Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more. Y! Messenger PC-to-PC calls Call your friends worldwide - free! Wellness

Spot A resource for Curves and weight loss. Need to Reply? Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Database Please visit us online at http://www.ShreeMaa.org MARKETPLACE Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS, BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net.

Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS, BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net. Change settings via the Web

( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Abra sua conta no Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para armazenamento!