Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jay Swamiji, Jay Shree Maa,

Please accept my humble obesiances. Thank you deeply for all the

webcam that make it possible for people overseas to follow and learn

your instructions. I would like to ask you for your blessing and

gudiness for how to perform the Satyanarayana puja correctly , is it

possible to know how to perform this puja with all the mantra and

materials that would be needed to complete this puja.

I also would like to ask humbly, would be any webcam class on how to

perform the Satyanarayana puja ??

I offer my humble to your louts feet and thank all the devotees for

all the service.

I hope to hear from you SOON,

Best regards,

sincerely

Hamraz ( sweden)

Jay Swamiji, Jay Shree Maa,

Hi Bruce Hamraz,Happy New Year !Swamiji has already conducted the Satyanarayan Vrat Katha puja. Please see http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/node/721 for the archive of the classes.Hope this helps.Jai MaaNanda , "afshin_brucehamraz" <afshin_brucehamraz wrote:>> Jay Swamiji, Jay Shree Maa, > > Please accept my humble obesiances. Thank you deeply for all the > webcam that make it possible for people overseas to follow and learn > your instructions. I would like to ask you for your blessing and > gudiness for how to perform the Satyanarayana puja correctly , is it > possible to know how to perform this puja with all the mantra and > materials that would be needed to complete this puja. > I also would like to ask humbly, would be any webcam class on how to > perform the Satyanarayana puja ?? > > I offer my humble to your louts feet and thank all the devotees for > all the service. > > I hope to hear from you SOON, > > Best regards, > sincerely > > Hamraz ( sweden) > > Jay Swamiji, Jay Shree Maa,>

Namaste Nanda thank you for your respond, and happy new year to you. I have already seen the video on satyanarayan vrat , but it doesnt show or instruction how to peform the puja. is it possible to get the instruction on how to peform the puja of Satyanarayan ? thank you best regards, Hamraz Nanda <chandimaakijai wrote: Hi Bruce Hamraz,Happy New Year !Swamiji has already conducted the Satyanarayan Vrat Katha puja. Please see

http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/node/721 for the archive of the classes.Hope this helps.Jai MaaNanda , "afshin_brucehamraz" <afshin_brucehamraz wrote:>> Jay Swamiji, Jay Shree Maa, > > Please accept my humble obesiances. Thank you deeply for all the > webcam that make it possible for people overseas to follow and learn > your instructions. I would like to ask you for your blessing and > gudiness for how to perform the Satyanarayana puja correctly , is it > possible to know how to perform this puja with all the mantra and > materials that would be needed to complete this puja. > I also would like to ask humbly, would be any webcam class on how to > perform the Satyanarayana puja ?? > > I offer my humble to your louts feet

and thank all the devotees for > all the service. > > I hope to hear from you SOON, > > Best regards, > sincerely > > Hamraz ( sweden) > > Jay Swamiji, Jay Shree Maa,>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.