Devi and all: recordings of Chandi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste: I aksed Kumari how to record the Chandi and this is her

response:

KUMARI'S RESPONSE

.....as for recording the Chandi streams; that would take some high

tech equipment to record properly, which most of us don't have. I have

a streaming server running and I can't record onto disk.

But, the whole Chandi is already recorded at

http://www.shreemaa.org/chandi

Swami will also be starting a new Chandi class at the end of January.

He did give a complete Chandi class some time back, and we recorded it

here http://www.shreemaa.org/chandi.htm

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshwar

, devi <student61754 wrote:

>

> YEA !

>

> way131 <wendy131 wrote: Namaste

Beloved Family,

>

> I, too, plan to take this sankalpa. I am simply stating it here as a

> way to reinforce this inside my own head and heart, and to connect

> with everyone else doing it.

> I am thoroughly looking forward to this, knowing it will be a very

> rich experience. I pray for the day to come when I can return to the

> Devi Mandir and sit with the group chanting on Sundays and not miss

> every 5th word!!

>

> Thank you, Maa and Swamiji, for blessing us with this sankalpa.

> Knowing you are with us will certainly allow us all to succeed and

> reap Chandi's blessing a thousandfold.

>

> Jai Maa! Jai Swamiji!

>

> love

> Ambika

>

> , " inspectionconnection108 "

> <inspectionconnection108@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste all family: several of our family asked Swami's advice

> about

> > taking a sankalpa to perform some of the Chandi each and every day

> of

> > this new year.

> > Please consider the fruits of chanting the Chandi. They are

> included

> > in Chapter 12 of the Chandi Path text. The blessing and Grace are

> out

> > of this world,i.e.: She will put and end to every difficulty;

> > destroy the Great Ego; remove all fear; bring mental peace, physical

> > peace, and spiritual peace; the power of bad dreams is removed;

> > removes the adverse effects of planetary influences, etc.

> > Swami's response is below:

> >

> > Jai Maa Jai Swami

> >

> > vishweshwar

> >

> >

> > SWAMI'S RESPONSE:

> >

> > Namaste Jennifer and Henny and all other devotees who want to

> > integrate the Chandi into their regular sadhana,

> >

> > It is a wonderful journey that you propose to embark upon, and Shree

> > Maa and I support this plan more than 100%.

> >

> > Our assignment is to become very familiar with the kavacam, argala,

> > kilakam, devi suktam and narayani stotram, vedic devi suktam and

> > siddha kunjika stotram, and then begin adding one other chapter a

> day

> > until you complete the book.

> >

> > Then start over again until it is comfortable. Then add two

> chapters a

> > day. three, a siddha path, and then the whole book.

> >

> > Then you will have to come here for some time to take the next steps

> > (which we highly recommend).

> >

> > Have a beautiful, safe, healthy, productive, and Happy New Year!

> >

Jai Maa,

> Devi

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Namaste,

Actually there are several software programs that can do this. I believe they run about $50 each. Google "record streaming video". Of course you can just record the audio.

But keep in mind that sometimes you get bumped off or the audio gets in the "red".

I have a more high end audio set up on my PC and I recorded one or more sessions during Navratri. The files are much to big to send though.

JAI MAA!

Surya

-

inspectionconnection108

Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:08 PM

[www.ShreeMaa.org] Devi and all: recordings of Chandi

Namaste: I aksed Kumari how to record the Chandi and this is herresponse:KUMARI'S RESPONSE....as for recording the Chandi streams; that would take some hightech equipment to record properly, which most of us don't have. I havea streaming server running and I can't record onto disk.But, the whole Chandi is already recorded athttp://www.shreemaa.org/chandiSwami will also be starting a new Chandi class at the end of January.He did give a complete Chandi class some time back, and we recorded ithere http://www.shreemaa.org/chandi.htmJai Maa Jai Swamivishweshwar , devi <student61754 wrote:>> YEA !> > way131 <wendy131 wrote: NamasteBeloved Family,> > I, too, plan to take this sankalpa. I am simply stating it here as a > way to reinforce this inside my own head and heart, and to connect > with everyone else doing it.> I am thoroughly looking forward to this, knowing it will be a very > rich experience. I pray for the day to come when I can return to the > Devi Mandir and sit with the group chanting on Sundays and not miss > every 5th word!!> > Thank you, Maa and Swamiji, for blessing us with this sankalpa. > Knowing you are with us will certainly allow us all to succeed and > reap Chandi's blessing a thousandfold.> > Jai Maa! Jai Swamiji!> > love> Ambika> > , "inspectionconnection108" > <inspectionconnection108@> wrote:> >> > Namaste all family: several of our family asked Swami's advice > about> > taking a sankalpa to perform some of the Chandi each and every day > of> > this new year.> > Please consider the fruits of chanting the Chandi. They are > included> > in Chapter 12 of the Chandi Path text. The blessing and Grace are > out> > of this world,i.e.: She will put and end to every difficulty; > > destroy the Great Ego; remove all fear; bring mental peace, physical> > peace, and spiritual peace; the power of bad dreams is removed;> > removes the adverse effects of planetary influences, etc. > > Swami's response is below:> > > > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > > > vishweshwar> > > > > > SWAMI'S RESPONSE:> > > > Namaste Jennifer and Henny and all other devotees who want to> > integrate the Chandi into their regular sadhana,> > > > It is a wonderful journey that you propose to embark upon, and Shree> > Maa and I support this plan more than 100%.> > > > Our assignment is to become very familiar with the kavacam, argala,> > kilakam, devi suktam and narayani stotram, vedic devi suktam and> > siddha kunjika stotram, and then begin adding one other chapter a > day> > until you complete the book. > > > > Then start over again until it is comfortable. Then add two > chapters a> > day. three, a siddha path, and then the whole book.> > > > Then you will have to come here for some time to take the next steps> > (which we highly recommend).> > > > Have a beautiful, safe, healthy, productive, and Happy New Year!> >> > > > > > > Jai Maa,> Devi> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

Thank you everyone this is all very interesting.Let me re explain what I was asking so you can better understand.Had requested that video be made (probly said record witch caused confusion)for sale so that those on other side of the world that are asleep while we chant the Chandi together on Sunday(but would like to join in) can still have ability to do so and see everyone including Maa and Swami and the fire.They can put it into computer or tv and sit there and chant along with everyone.Does that make since?Just a thought to help everyone to be able to enjoy the connection with Maa and Swami through the video.Thank you so much for all your suggestions they are certainly helpful to me to up grade and improve my systems for studing.You are all so kind and helpful.Blessings,DeviMahamuni Das <mahamuni wrote: Namaste, Actually there are several software programs that can do this. I believe they run about $50 each. Google "record streaming video". Of course you can just record the audio. But keep in mind that sometimes you get bumped off or the audio gets in the "red". I have a more high end audio set up on my PC and I recorded one or more sessions during Navratri. The files are much to big to send though. JAI MAA! Surya - inspectionconnection108 Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:08 PM [www.ShreeMaa.org] Devi and all: recordings of Chandi Namaste: I aksed Kumari how to record the Chandi and this is herresponse:KUMARI'S RESPONSE....as for recording the Chandi streams; that would take some hightech equipment to record properly, which most of us don't have. I havea streaming server running and I can't record onto disk.But, the whole

Chandi is already recorded athttp://www.shreemaa.org/chandiSwami will also be starting a new Chandi class at the end of January.He did give a complete Chandi class some time back, and we recorded ithere http://www.shreemaa.org/chandi.htmJai Maa Jai Swamivishweshwar , devi <student61754 wrote:>> YEA !> > way131 <wendy131 wrote: NamasteBeloved Family,> > I, too, plan to take this sankalpa. I am simply stating it here as a > way to reinforce this inside my own head and heart, and to connect > with everyone else doing it.> I am thoroughly looking forward to this, knowing it will be a very > rich experience. I pray for the day to come when I can return to the > Devi Mandir and sit with the group chanting on Sundays and not miss > every 5th word!!> > Thank you, Maa and Swamiji, for blessing us with this sankalpa. > Knowing you are with us will certainly allow us all to succeed and > reap Chandi's blessing a thousandfold.> > Jai Maa! Jai Swamiji!> > love> Ambika> > , "inspectionconnection108" > <inspectionconnection108@> wrote:> >> > Namaste all family: several of our family asked Swami's advice > about> > taking a sankalpa to perform some of the Chandi each and every day > of> > this new year.> > Please consider the fruits of chanting the Chandi. They are > included> > in Chapter 12 of the Chandi Path text. The blessing and Grace are > out> > of this world,i.e.: She will put and end to every difficulty; > > destroy the Great Ego; remove all fear; bring mental peace, physical> > peace, and spiritual peace; the power of bad dreams is removed;> > removes the adverse effects of planetary influences, etc. > > Swami's response is below:> > > > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > > > vishweshwar> > > > > > SWAMI'S RESPONSE:> > > > Namaste Jennifer and Henny and all other devotees who want to> > integrate the Chandi into their regular sadhana,> > > > It is a wonderful journey that you propose to embark upon, and Shree> > Maa and I support this plan more than 100%.> > > > Our assignment is to

become very familiar with the kavacam, argala,> > kilakam, devi suktam and narayani stotram, vedic devi suktam and> > siddha kunjika stotram, and then begin adding one other chapter a > day> > until you complete the book. > > > > Then start over again until it is comfortable. Then add two > chapters a> > day. three, a siddha path, and then the whole book.> > > > Then you will have to come here for some time to take the next steps> > (which we highly recommend).> > > > Have a beautiful, safe, healthy, productive, and Happy New Year!> >> > > > > > > Jai Maa,> Devi> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release 1/2/2008 11:29 AM Jai Maa,Devi

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I think this is a great suggestion.

On the subject of recording off your own computer, here is a site with various software to accomplish this:

http://all-streaming-media.com/

The trial versions only let you record little clips.

I am sure there are several software programs you can buy for a mac as well. Devnath mentioned one he had that allowed him to record anything he watched or heard through his computer. Can't remember its name right now.

Hope this helps.

JAI MAA!

Surya

-

devi

Friday, January 04, 2008 10:14 AM

Re: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Devi and all: recordings of Chandi

Thank you everyone this is all very interesting.Let me re explain what I was asking so you can better understand.Had requested that video be made (probly said record witch caused confusion)for sale so that those on other side of the world that are asleep while we chant the Chandi together on Sunday(but would like to join in) can still have ability to do so and see everyone including Maa and Swami and the fire.They can put it into computer or tv and sit there and chant along with everyone.Does that make since?Just a thought to help everyone to be able to enjoy the connection with Maa and Swami through the video.Thank you so much for all your suggestions they are certainly helpful to me to up grade and improve my systems for studing.You are all so kind and helpful.Blessings,DeviMahamuni Das <mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net> wrote:

Namaste,

Actually there are several software programs that can do this. I believe they run about $50 each. Google "record streaming video". Of course you can just record the audio.

But keep in mind that sometimes you get bumped off or the audio gets in the "red".

I have a more high end audio set up on my PC and I recorded one or more sessions during Navratri. The files are much to big to send though.

JAI MAA!

Surya

-

inspectionconnection108

Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:0 PM

[www.ShreeMaa.org] Devi and all: recordings of Chandi

Namaste: I aksed Kumari how to record the Chandi and this is herresponse:KUMARI'S RESPONSE....as for recording the Chandi streams; that would take some hightech equipment to record properly, which most of us don't have. I havea streaming server running and I can't record onto disk.But, the whole Chandi is already recorded athttp://www.shreemaa.org/chandiSwami will also be starting a new Chandi class at the end of January.He did give a complete Chandi class some time back, and we recorded ithere http://www.shreemaa.org/chandi.htmJai Maa Jai Swamivishweshwar , devi <student61754 wrote:>> YEA !> > way131 <wendy131 wrote: NamasteBeloved Family,> > I, too, plan to take this sankalpa. I am simply stating it here as a > way to reinforce this inside my own head and heart, and to connect > with everyone else doing it.> I am thoroughly looking forward to this, knowing it will be a very > rich experience. I pray for the day to come when I can return to the > Devi Mandir and sit with the group chanting on Sundays and not miss > every 5th word!!> > Thank you, Maa and Swamiji, for blessing us with this sankalpa. > Knowing you are with us will certainly allow us all to succeed and > reap Chandi's blessing a thousandfold.> > Jai Maa! Jai Swamiji!> > love> Ambika> > , "inspectionconnection108" > <inspectionconnection108@> wrote:> >> > Namaste all family: several of our family asked Swami's advice > about> > taking a sankalpa to perform some of the Chandi each and every day > of> > this new year.> > Please consider the fruits of chanting the Chandi. They are > included> > in Chapter 12 of the Chandi Path text. The blessing and Grace are > out> > of this world,i.e.: She will put and end to every difficulty; > > destroy the Great Ego; remove all fear; bring mental peace, physical> > peace, and spiritual peace; the power of bad dreams is removed;> > removes the adverse effects of planetary influences, etc. > > Swami's response is below:> > > > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > > > vishweshwar> > > > > > SWAMI'S RESPONSE:> > > > Namaste Jennifer and Henny and all other devotees who want to> > integrate the Chandi into their regular sadhana,> > > > It is a wonderful journey that you propose to embark upon, and Shree> > Maa and I support this plan more than 100%.> > > > Our assignment is to become very familiar with the kavacam, argala,> > kilakam, devi suktam and narayani stotram, vedic devi suktam and> > siddha kunjika stotram, and then begin adding one other chapter a > day> > until you complete the book. > > > > Then start over again until it is comfortable. Then add two > chapters a> > day. three, a siddha path, and then the whole book.> > > > Then you will have to come here for some time to take the next steps> > (which we highly recommend).> > > > Have a beautiful, safe, healthy, productive, and Happy New Year!> >> > > > > > > Jai Maa,> Devi> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Jai Maa,Devi

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thank you Great information.We'll have to save all these suggestions.Mahamuni Das <mahamuni wrote: I think this is a great suggestion. On the subject of recording off your own computer, here is a site with various software to accomplish this: http://all-streaming-media.com/ The trial versions only let you record little clips. I am sure there are several software

programs you can buy for a mac as well. Devnath mentioned one he had that allowed him to record anything he watched or heard through his computer. Can't remember its name right now. Hope this helps. JAI MAA! Surya - devi Friday, January 04, 2008 10:14 AM Re: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Devi and all: recordings of Chandi Thank you everyone

this is all very interesting.Let me re explain what I was asking so you can better understand.Had requested that video be made (probly said record witch caused confusion)for sale so that those on other side of the world that are asleep while we chant the Chandi together on Sunday(but would like to join in) can still have ability to do so and see everyone including Maa and Swami and the fire.They can put it into computer or tv and sit there and chant along with everyone.Does that make since?Just a thought to help everyone to be able to enjoy the connection with Maa and Swami through the video.Thank you so much for all your suggestions they are certainly helpful to me to up grade and improve my systems for studing.You are all so kind and helpful.Blessings,DeviMahamuni Das <mahamuni (AT) cox (DOT) net> wrote: Namaste, Actually there are several software programs that can do this. I believe they run about $50 each. Google "record streaming video". Of course you can just record the audio. But keep in mind that sometimes you get bumped off or the audio gets in the "red". I have a more high end audio set up on my PC and I recorded one or more sessions during Navratri. The files are much to big to send though. JAI MAA! Surya - inspectionconnection108 Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:0 PM [www.ShreeMaa.org] Devi and all: recordings of Chandi Namaste: I aksed Kumari how to record the Chandi and this is herresponse:KUMARI'S RESPONSE....as for recording the Chandi streams; that would take some hightech equipment to record properly, which most of us don't have. I havea streaming server running and I can't record onto disk.But, the whole Chandi is already recorded athttp://www.shreemaa.org/chandiSwami will also be starting a new Chandi class at the end of January.He did give a complete Chandi class some time back, and we recorded ithere http://www.shreemaa.org/chandi.htmJai Maa Jai Swamivishweshwar , devi <student61754 wrote:>> YEA !> > way131 <wendy131 wrote: NamasteBeloved Family,> > I, too, plan to take this sankalpa. I am simply stating it here as a > way to reinforce this inside my own head and heart, and to connect > with everyone else doing it.> I am thoroughly looking forward to this, knowing it will be a very > rich experience. I pray for the day to come when I can return to the > Devi Mandir and sit with the group chanting on Sundays and not miss > every 5th word!!> > Thank you, Maa and Swamiji, for blessing us with

this sankalpa. > Knowing you are with us will certainly allow us all to succeed and > reap Chandi's blessing a thousandfold.> > Jai Maa! Jai Swamiji!> > love> Ambika> > , "inspectionconnection108" > <inspectionconnection108@> wrote:> >> > Namaste all family: several of our family asked Swami's advice > about> > taking a sankalpa to perform some of the Chandi each and every day > of> > this new year.> > Please consider the fruits of chanting the Chandi. They are > included> > in Chapter 12 of the Chandi Path text. The blessing and Grace are > out> > of this world,i.e.: She will put and end to every difficulty;

> > destroy the Great Ego; remove all fear; bring mental peace, physical> > peace, and spiritual peace; the power of bad dreams is removed;> > removes the adverse effects of planetary influences, etc. > > Swami's response is below:> > > > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > > > vishweshwar> > > > > > SWAMI'S RESPONSE:> > > > Namaste Jennifer and Henny and all other devotees who want to> > integrate the Chandi into their regular sadhana,> > > > It is a wonderful journey that you propose to embark upon, and Shree> > Maa and I support this plan more than 100%.> > > > Our assignment is to become very familiar with the kavacam, argala,> > kilakam, devi suktam and narayani stotram, vedic devi suktam and> > siddha kunjika stotram, and then begin adding one other chapter a > day> > until you complete the book. > > > > Then start over again until it is comfortable. Then add two > chapters a> > day. three, a siddha path, and then the whole book.> > > > Then you will have to come here for some time to take the next steps> > (which we highly recommend).> > > > Have a beautiful, safe, healthy, productive, and Happy New Year!> >> > > > > > > Jai Maa,> Devi> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> No virus found in

this incoming message. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release 1/2/2008 11:29 AM Jai Maa,Devi Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release 1/2/2008 11:29 AM Jai Maa,Devi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear All,

We have audio recordings of the full Chandi sung by Shree Maa at

http://www.shreemaa.org/playlists [Chandi Path- Shree Maa]

and another audio recording sung by Swamiji at

http://www.shreemaa.org/chandi

The Chandi playlist is an audio stream that plays in a sequential

loop(i.e. plays continuously).

love,

Kumari

, " Mahamuni Das " <mahamuni wrote:

>

> I think this is a great suggestion.

>

> On the subject of recording off your own computer, here is a site

with various software to accomplish this:

>

> http://all-streaming-media.com/

>

> The trial versions only let you record little clips.

>

> I am sure there are several software programs you can buy for a mac

as well. Devnath mentioned one he had that allowed him to record

anything he watched or heard through his computer. Can't remember its

name right now.

>

> Hope this helps.

>

> JAI MAA!

>

> Surya

> -

> devi

>

> Friday, January 04, 2008 10:14 AM

> Re: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Devi and all: recordings of Chandi

>

>

> Thank you everyone this is all very interesting.

> Let me re explain what I was asking so you can better understand.

> Had requested that video be made (probly said record witch caused

confusion)

> for sale so that those on other side of the world that are asleep

while we chant the Chandi together on Sunday(but would like to join

in) can still have ability to do so and see everyone including Maa and

Swami and the fire.

> They can put it into computer or tv and sit there and chant along

with everyone.

> Does that make since?

> Just a thought to help everyone to be able to enjoy the connection

with Maa and Swami through the video.

> Thank you so much for all your suggestions they are certainly

helpful to me to up grade and improve my systems for studing.

> You are all so kind and helpful.

> Blessings,

> Devi

>

>

> Mahamuni Das <mahamuni wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> Actually there are several software programs that can do this.

I believe they run about $50 each. Google " record streaming video " .

Of course you can just record the audio.

>

> But keep in mind that sometimes you get bumped off or the audio

gets in the " red " .

>

> I have a more high end audio set up on my PC and I recorded one

or more sessions during Navratri. The files are much to big to send

though.

>

> JAI MAA!

>

> Surya

>

>

> -

> inspectionconnection108

>

> Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:0 PM

> [www.ShreeMaa.org] Devi and all: recordings of Chandi

>

>

> Namaste: I aksed Kumari how to record the Chandi and this is her

> response:

>

> KUMARI'S RESPONSE

> ....as for recording the Chandi streams; that would take some high

> tech equipment to record properly, which most of us don't

have. I have

> a streaming server running and I can't record onto disk.

>

> But, the whole Chandi is already recorded at

> http://www.shreemaa.org/chandi

> Swami will also be starting a new Chandi class at the end of

January.

> He did give a complete Chandi class some time back, and we

recorded it

> here http://www.shreemaa.org/chandi.htm

>

> Jai Maa Jai Swami

>

> vishweshwar

>

> , devi <student61754@> wrote:

> >

> > YEA !

> >

> > way131 <wendy131@> wrote: Namaste

> Beloved Family,

> >

> > I, too, plan to take this sankalpa. I am simply stating it

here as a

> > way to reinforce this inside my own head and heart, and to

connect

> > with everyone else doing it.

> > I am thoroughly looking forward to this, knowing it will be

a very

> > rich experience. I pray for the day to come when I can

return to the

> > Devi Mandir and sit with the group chanting on Sundays and

not miss

> > every 5th word!!

> >

> > Thank you, Maa and Swamiji, for blessing us with this sankalpa.

> > Knowing you are with us will certainly allow us all to

succeed and

> > reap Chandi's blessing a thousandfold.

> >

> > Jai Maa! Jai Swamiji!

> >

> > love

> > Ambika

> >

> > , " inspectionconnection108 "

> > <inspectionconnection108@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste all family: several of our family asked Swami's

advice

> > about

> > > taking a sankalpa to perform some of the Chandi each and

every day

> > of

> > > this new year.

> > > Please consider the fruits of chanting the Chandi. They are

> > included

> > > in Chapter 12 of the Chandi Path text. The blessing and

Grace are

> > out

> > > of this world,i.e.: She will put and end to every difficulty;

> > > destroy the Great Ego; remove all fear; bring mental

peace, physical

> > > peace, and spiritual peace; the power of bad dreams is

removed;

> > > removes the adverse effects of planetary influences, etc.

> > > Swami's response is below:

> > >

> > > Jai Maa Jai Swami

> > >

> > > vishweshwar

> > >

> > >

> > > SWAMI'S RESPONSE:

> > >

> > > Namaste Jennifer and Henny and all other devotees who want to

> > > integrate the Chandi into their regular sadhana,

> > >

> > > It is a wonderful journey that you propose to embark upon,

and Shree

> > > Maa and I support this plan more than 100%.

> > >

> > > Our assignment is to become very familiar with the

kavacam, argala,

> > > kilakam, devi suktam and narayani stotram, vedic devi

suktam and

> > > siddha kunjika stotram, and then begin adding one other

chapter a

> > day

> > > until you complete the book.

> > >

> > > Then start over again until it is comfortable. Then add two

> > chapters a

> > > day. three, a siddha path, and then the whole book.

> > >

> > > Then you will have to come here for some time to take the

next steps

> > > (which we highly recommend).

> > >

> > > Have a beautiful, safe, healthy, productive, and Happy New

Year!

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Jai Maa,

> > Devi

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

--------

>

>

>

> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release

1/2/2008 11:29 AM

>

>

>

>

> Jai Maa,

> Devi

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date:

1/2/2008 11:29 AM

>

Devi Maa --

What you are describing sounds as if it could be solved if one Sunday

Swamiji can videotape the group chanting (like He does for class

during the week).

I am not sure if that is possible as the chanting takes longer than

an hour, which has always been the maximum amount of time available

for our weeknight classes.

I don't know if it is possible to tape for a longer amount of time

without someone monitoring the computer... which of course would not

be possible.

Kumari, do you know if that is possible?

love

Ambika

, devi <student61754 wrote:

>

> Thank you everyone this is all very interesting.

> Let me re explain what I was asking so you can better understand.

> Had requested that video be made (probly said record witch caused

confusion)

> for sale so that those on other side of the world that are asleep

while we chant the Chandi together on Sunday(but would like to join

in) can still have ability to do so and see everyone including Maa

and Swami and the fire.

> They can put it into computer or tv and sit there and chant along

with everyone.

> Does that make since?

> Just a thought to help everyone to be able to enjoy the connection

with Maa and Swami through the video.

> Thank you so much for all your suggestions they are certainly

helpful to me to up grade and improve my systems for studing.

> You are all so kind and helpful.

> Blessings,

> Devi

>