IndiaDivine.org

Usha: sankalpas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ushaji,The new sankalpas given by Maa and Swamiji will become the group's sankalpas for the year.However, many of us get so comfortable with a practice taken earlier and we feel motivated to continue , and this is a wonderful outcome of that sankalpa. So , please, if you have been following the sankalpa to chant the Chandi during the bright fortnight and this has become second nature to you, I would humbly suggest that you continue. Indeed, in my own case, I started to chant the Ganesh Atharvasirsham as part of a group sankalpa taken in 2005, and still am at it even though the group sankalpa completed a long time ago.In my mind, it is exactly what Maa and Swamiji want from us -- to give us so many ways and opportunities to join the sankalpa bandwagon and to keep going long after the sankalpa completed.LoveNanda , "ushasarada" <jayrambt wrote:>> I have just been catching up with all the news about the 2008 > sankalpas. i'm so happy to begin. How wonderful to be part of the Devi > Mandir family and i miss you all even though we've never met. i have > been keeping the sankalpa all last year to chant the chandi beginning > the day after the new moon - is that still ongoing now ?> With love to all ! usha>