IndiaDivine.org

Deviyah Kavach

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namasatey ji Swami ji, mataji and respected all

A question regarding deviyah kavach and other kavach:

What is the method of wearing any armour? e.g. Deviah kavacham, kali kavacham, vishnu kavacham etc

If i recite the kavach once, how long would it last on me?

Is there a time for reciting the deviyah kavacham?

Is there a kavach to protect one form black magic and from harmful people who are capable of doing anything to harm anyone?

Would the kavach only work if i read the whole chandi paat or can i read the kavach just alone in my daily prayers?

Thank You

NamasteyShe said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

Namaste Ranaji,You can read the Chandi Kavach alone at any time you need. In fact, one of the very first steps that Maa recommends for anyone trying to learn the Chandi is to learn the Kavach. It will protect us. I have forwarded your question on the method to wear an armor and the effects of recitation of the Kavach to Swamiji and will post when He responds.Jai MaaNanda , rana singh <rana__ji wrote:>> > Namasatey ji Swami ji, mataji and respected all> > A question regarding deviyah kavach and other kavach:> What is the method of wearing any armour? e.g. Deviah kavacham, kali kavacham, vishnu kavacham etc> > If i recite the kavach once, how long would it last on me?> Is there a time for reciting the deviyah kavacham?> Is there a kavach to protect one form black magic and from harmful people who are capable of doing anything to harm anyone?> Would the kavach only work if i read the whole chandi paat or can i read the kavach just alone in my daily prayers?> > Thank You> > Namastey>

Thank you very much Nanda ji for your help.

rana

From: chandimaakijaiDate: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:05:10 +0000[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Deviyah Kavach

Namaste Ranaji,You can read the Chandi Kavach alone at any time you need. In fact, one of the very first steps that Maa recommends for anyone trying to learn the Chandi is to learn the Kavach. It will protect us. I have forwarded your question on the method to wear an armor and the effects of recitation of the Kavach to Swamiji and will post when He responds.Jai MaaNanda , rana singh <rana__ji wrote:>> > Namasatey ji Swami ji, mataji and respected all> > A question regarding deviyah kavach and other kavach:> What is the method of wearing any armour? e.g. Deviah kavacham, kali kavacham, vishnu kavacham etc> > If i recite the kavach once, how long would it last on me?> Is there a time for reciting the deviyah kavacham?> Is there a kavach to protect one form black magic and from harmful people who are capable of doing anything to harm anyone?> Would the kavach only work if i read the whole chandi paat or can i read the kavach just alone in my daily prayers?> > Thank You> > Namastey> Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!