IndiaDivine.org

Ranbir - Procuring a kavacham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ranbir asked> Isit possible for an experienced person in this

field to prepare a chandi kawach for my self?If possible then what

would the cost be inorder to purchase it?

Namaste Ranbirji,I asked Swamiji your question and He says"

This is not a question of money. The issue is faith and devotion.I

am sure you can find someone who will sell you an amulet. I should

imagine they range in price from a dollar to a few thousand.But to empower a real kavach will entail a real relationship with a true guru who is capable to provide such an energy.I advise that you save your money."My humble suggestion is that as Swamiji suggested earlier, please incorporate the Atha Devyah Kavacham from the Chandi in your daily prayers. Then, hopefully, it will lead you to your Guru, once who will empower you with a kavach.My best wishesNanda

Thank you very much for you help and advise.

regards

Ranveer

From: chandimaakijaiDate: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 05:12:30 +0000[www.ShreeMaa.org] Ranbir - Procuring a kavacham

Ranbir asked> Isit possible for an experienced person in this field to prepare a chandi kawach for my self?If possible then what would the cost be inorder to purchase it?Namaste Ranbirji,I asked Swamiji your question and He says" This is not a question of money. The issue is faith and devotion. I am sure you can find someone who will sell you an amulet. I should imagine they range in price from a dollar to a few thousand.

But to empower a real kavach will entail a real relationship with a true guru who is capable to provide such an energy.I advise that you save your money."My humble suggestion is that as Swamiji suggested earlier, please incorporate the Atha Devyah Kavacham from the Chandi in your daily prayers. Then, hopefully, it will lead you to your Guru, once who will empower you with a kavach.My best wishesNanda

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!