IndiaDivine.org

Amrish : japa on malas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Amrish,Yes we can use the same mala for doing all japa. Please see Swamiji's response to this question here -- Question no 38 at http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/mantra_japa_and_malas_0 Using same mala for different mantras#38Can you use the one rudraksh mala for more than one mantra such as Shiva, Chandi, Ganesh, Vishnu mantras using the same mala?Swamiji says - Yes, absolutelyHope this helpsJai MaaNanda , "amrish krish" <krisam76 wrote:>> namaste Group,> i feel good to be a part of this group where there is > so much help and Swami is ever willing to give his beautiful insights > to the concerns we have. Everytime i do get one question or another > but i do not like to overwhelm everyone so i am posting it slow and > steady.> > The question which i have now is :> > I have tulsi mala and i use it to chant mahamantra (1 round ) and > gyatri mantra ( 1 round). > > if i need to incoporate more manta chanting , can i use the same mala.> > For ex: can use same same mala(bead)to do malas(rounds/repitition) > of multiple mantras.> > I have heard tulsi mala is for Lord krishna. So does the malas have > significance for that deity only? can it be used for doing japa of > another mantra for different deity?> > Hope i am clear in my question :)> > JAI MAA> Amrish>