IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Does evil exist? a recalculated response

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Maa and Jai Shir Swamiji::: Indeed this reply might be out of place,had this not been such an open forum of free thoughts and ideas, so actively blessed and supported by the company of seekers of truth and co-travellers in that eternal search. The reality these concepts of "Evil" were not clearly stated till the arrival of profound teachers who studied the upanishads and declared that the puranas did not do full justice of the ever existing challenges between so-called "good" and those which in the basic foundations, were not "good' For a common man, these ideas resonated with the changes due to seasons, sickness, happiness , death, birth, day and night and other pairs of opposites.Since the moment one creates beauty in our thoughts, we have also created ugliness or lack of beauty . The Vedic sampradayas always encouraged to look for the "goodness: in everything we see and

love, and thus abhor the lack of these as being evil or akin to demonic beings, and created sense of rewards and punishments, tho thouse follow more evil. The Devas were pleading to Narayana in His Yoga Nidhra to awake and relieve the stress and pains from the non - Devas, including Nishumbha , Shumbha, Mahishasura et al, leading to the arrival of Shree Shree Durga Mayee. Thus the constant battles between the good and evil existed both the in the thoughts of the rishis and gyanis, but in real lives in all common folks. Surely I also am part of these "common" folks, being subject to all internal revolutions and streams of consciences, which vary wildly, depending upon my capacity to discreetly analyze what is good and evil. To that end, I submit my pranams to Shree Maa, to grant me that light of analysis. So let us all have both evil and good, they were created for our internal developments and cleansing of this perptualo mayas. Jai Maa babu krishnan.