IndiaDivine.org

look at this pichure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

this is my puja table it in my closet so nobody will mess with it including the animalsharley

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Wonderful idea Angel,good pictures of you and Sascha.Is Sascha using it too or did she just want to get her picture with your beautiful Altar.Love you both,May all you always be filled with joy!GMaaHarley Davis <harleyangel23 wrote: this is my puja table it in my closet so nobody will mess with it including the animalsharley Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it

now. Jai Maa,Devi

Guest guest

Sweety can you get mom to take a couple more pictures of you and sascha and your altar.My old eyes can't see these and when I blow them up they are fussy.ThanksHarley Davis <harleyangel23 wrote: this is my puja table it in my closet so nobody will mess with it including the animalsharley Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Jai Maa,Devi

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Just finished doing the 1000 names of Siva with Mandir.Was great. Just can't stop thinking about you puja closet.It great. Know you are really enjoying it.Love,GmaaOh tell you something funning.THe last two notes I sent you about your altar I mailed to myself instead of you.You should have seen me when I checked my emails and they were in my box and obviously not in yours yet.Silly GranmaaHarley Davis <harleyangel23 wrote: this is my puja table it in my closet

so nobody will mess with it including the animalsharley Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Jai Maa,Devi