IndiaDivine.org

Greetings!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings and Namaste, I am just joining the list. I live in Columbus, Ohio, and am interested in the Devi Mandir and Kali Puja. My brother brought the book "Kali Puja" back from India some years ago. I have been more and more drawn to perform the rituals therein but don't know how to. I am also wondering if there might be recordins of the Pujas in Sanskrit so I could learn how to chant them properly. I just recently found the website and the e-groups, so I am supposing that there are resources that I can be pointed to that would save people from having to type so much! Thank you & God Bless, Philinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote: Namaste all: Maa and Swami's absence from the Mandir while in Indiahas been a very interesting experience for me and my family. When Maais gone, one really appreciates the INCREDIBLE SILENCE and flowingshakti present in every atom of the Mandir. The years of intensesadhana and prayer and homas which have been performed have enlivenedthe subtle levels of creation. It is so beautiful and sweet. Theplace just glows with love. As we prepare for Maa's return, everyaction one performs, one feels one is working with MAA. Maa is theentire ashram, every rock, tree, building, creature, is Maa. Socleaning, trimming, painting, , etc.,

is working with Maa Herself.I wish that those who have never come could visit. Your life will betransformed.However, If that is not possible, close your eyes, and feel Maa inyour heart, and you will know the Mandir.Jai Maa Jai Swamivishweshwar

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost.

Guest guest

Swamiji's class on Kali Puja can be viewed online here:

http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/node/1249

At 12:49 PM -0700 3/29/08, Phillip Utter wrote:

>Greetings and Namaste,

>

>I am just joining the list. I live in Columbus, Ohio, and am

>interested in the Devi Mandir and Kali Puja. My brother brought the

>book " Kali Puja " back from India some years ago. I have been more

>and more drawn to perform the rituals therein but don't know how

>to. I am also wondering if there might be recordins of the Pujas in

>Sanskrit so I could learn how to chant them properly. I just

>recently found the website and the e-groups, so I am supposing that

>there are resources that I can be pointed to that would save people

>from having to type so much!

>

>Thank you & God Bless,

>

>Phil

>

-Blessings to all,

John

Guest guest

Beautiful. Thank you very much. abrasax365 wrote: Swamiji's class on Kali Puja can be viewed online here: http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/node/1249At 12:49 PM -0700 3/29/08, Phillip Utter wrote:>Greetings and Namaste,>>I am just joining the list. I live in Columbus, Ohio, and am >interested in the Devi Mandir and Kali Puja. My brother brought the >book "Kali Puja" back from India some years ago. I have been more

>and more drawn to perform the rituals therein but don't know how >to. I am also wondering if there might be recordins of the Pujas in >Sanskrit so I could learn how to chant them properly. I just >recently found the website and the e-groups, so I am supposing that >there are resources that I can be pointed to that would save people >from having to type so much!>>Thank you & God Bless,>>Phil>-Blessings to all,John

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

I think there's a recording of Kali Puja.......... Anyone else know?Phillip Utter <Phillipcutter wrote: Greetings and Namaste, I am just joining the list. I live in Columbus, Ohio, and am interested in the Devi Mandir and Kali Puja. My brother brought the book "Kali Puja" back from India some years ago. I have been more and more drawn to perform the rituals therein but don't know how to. I am also wondering if there might be recordins of the Pujas in Sanskrit

so I could learn how to chant them properly. I just recently found the website and the e-groups, so I am supposing that there are resources that I can be pointed to that would save people from having to type so much! Thank you & God Bless, Philinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 > wrote: Namaste all: Maa and Swami's absence from the Mandir while in Indiahas been a very interesting experience for me and my family. When Maais gone, one really appreciates the INCREDIBLE SILENCE and flowingshakti present in every atom of the Mandir. The years of intensesadhana and prayer and homas which have been performed have enlivenedthe subtle levels of creation. It is so beautiful and sweet. Theplace just

glows with love. As we prepare for Maa's return, everyaction one performs, one feels one is working with MAA. Maa is theentire ashram, every rock, tree, building, creature, is Maa. Socleaning, trimming, painting, , etc., is working with Maa Herself.I wish that those who have never come could visit. Your life will betransformed.However, If that is not possible, close your eyes, and feel Maa inyour heart, and you will know the Mandir.Jai Maa Jai Swamivishweshwar Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost.

OMG, Sweet deal for users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

Guest guest

There is a recording of the 1000 names.But last time I cked into it that was all.DeviNirmalananda Saraswati <nirmalananda1008 wrote: I think there's a recording of Kali Puja.......... Anyone else know?Phillip Utter <Phillipcutter > wrote: Greetings and Namaste, I am just joining the list. I live in

Columbus, Ohio, and am interested in the Devi Mandir and Kali Puja. My brother brought the book "Kali Puja" back from India some years ago. I have been more and more drawn to perform the rituals therein but don't know how to. I am also wondering if there might be recordins of the Pujas in Sanskrit so I could learn how to chant them properly. I just recently found the website and the e-groups, so I am supposing that there are resources that I can be pointed to that would save people from having to type so much! Thank you & God Bless, Philinspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 > wrote: Namaste all: Maa and Swami's absence from the Mandir while in Indiahas been a very interesting

experience for me and my family. When Maais gone, one really appreciates the INCREDIBLE SILENCE and flowingshakti present in every atom of the Mandir. The years of intensesadhana and prayer and homas which have been performed have enlivenedthe subtle levels of creation. It is so beautiful and sweet. Theplace just glows with love. As we prepare for Maa's return, everyaction one performs, one feels one is working with MAA. Maa is theentire ashram, every rock, tree, building, creature, is Maa. Socleaning, trimming, painting, , etc., is working with Maa Herself.I wish that those who have never come could visit. Your life will betransformed.However, If that is not possible, close your eyes, and feel Maa inyour heart, and you will know the Mandir.Jai Maa Jai Swamivishweshwar Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost. OMG, Sweet deal for users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t Jai Maa,Devi

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now