IndiaDivine.org

Questions to Bara Maa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,The revered mother of Shree Maa, respectfully known as "Bara Maa" (Elder Mother), is now visiting Devi Mandir .What an exciting time it is for all of us ! We have seen Shree Maa as our mother... now we see Her be the example of the perfect daughter. And we learn so much by watching their interactions.But ... I am sure we all have questions .... (I know I have )How was Shree Maa as a child ? Did Bara Maa notice the difference between Shree Maa and her other children ? What sadhana did Bara Maa do , to give birth to such a holy child ?....And so much more ...Well, dear folks, here is your chance. Do you have questions for Bara Maa ? If you do, we can forward them to Swamiji who will ask Bara Maa the questions and we will have Her answers recorded for posterity...Please email your questions to me at the earliest - by end of day April 7th (Pacific Time) to chandimaakijai ...THANK YOU and God Bless.Nanda