IndiaDivine.org

To Asha-japa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Salutations to Maa N Swamiji,

thanks Dear Vishweshwar for your kind feed back,Though i am week in meditation one day i can get thro' with the grace of Maa N Swamiji,

i go according to your instructions,Thanks once again for the feed back as you told that we can use 'Mantra' in our 'Pranayam' also, n happy to say thati Mantra blended with pranayam so perfect.

'Happy Chaitra Navarathri'

thanks to you.Om Shanthi Omasha

, "inspectionconnection108" <inspectionconnection108 wrote:>> Namaste: When you begin your japa, first pray to Maa and Swami that> they be with you and help you achieve the highest experience of the> mantra. They will be with you and guide you in your meditations. > Have faith in them, they are so great and they will always be there> for you.> > Jai Ma Jai Swami> > vishweshwar> > > > > > > > > , "reikiwithus" reikiwithus@ wrote:> >> > Jai Maa n Swamiji,> > > > Namaste vishweshara,> > > > Yes, by the grace of Maa, i have thulsi maala, > > n i am chanting but i feel there is not 100% > > satisfaction i get, so go in a rightous way> > so that i should not look behind.> > > > I have to go deep into meditation,> > > > thanks a lot for your divine efforts > > to bring out the divine soul in us> > > > asha> > > > , "inspectionconnection108" > > <inspectionconnection108@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste to Asha, Aparna, and all: One meditation technique which > > Maa> > > and Swami have taught is japa, counting one's mala, while > > performing> > > pranayama. I will prepare a post for this technique, if you > > desire> > > it, tomorrow.> > > Do you have a mala? and do you use it to chant a mantra?> > > Please let me know so that I can structure the lesson to meet your> > > needs and experience.> > > > > > > > > Jai Ma Jai Swami> > > > > > vishweshwar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Aparna Nataraju" <appu72@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi,> > > > > > > > I am interested in learning the meditation for this mantra.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > Aparna> > > > > > > > > > > > On 4/7/08, inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Asha and all: on page 372 of the newer Chandi Path, > > the> > > > > Navarana mantra is translated as:> > > > >> > > > > OM: the infinite beyond conception> > > > > AIM: creation, rajo guna, energy of desire, Mahasarasvati> > > > > HRIM: preservation, sattva guna, energy of action, Mahalaksmi> > > > > KLIM: destruction, tamo guna, energy of wisdom, Mahakali> > > > > CAMUNDA: the slayer of passion and anger, moves in the head> > > > > YAI: the grantor of boons> > > > > VIC: in the body of knowledge ; in the perception> > > > > CE: of consciousness> > > > >> > > > > This is a very powerful mantra. Consider making a sankalpa, a > > firm> > > > > commitment, to chant it a certain number of times each day, > > morning> > > > > and evening, to obtain the Grace of Mother Divine during the 9 > > days of> > > > > Navaratri, which began today, Sunday 6th of April.> > > > >> > > > > If you desire, it can also be used to meditate, along with > > pranayama.> > > > > Maa and Swami have taught a meditation which can be learned on-> > line.> > > > > If anyone is interested, let us know. There have been previous > > posts> > > > > about it.> > > > >> > > > > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > > > >> > > > > vishweshwar> > > > >> > > > > <%> > 40>,> > > > > "reikiwithus" <reikiwithus@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Pranam Vish n all> > > > > > the one which you told about Navarna Mantra> > > > > > i am reciting right from today. sorry to say> > > > > > that i dont know the meaning of it.> > > > > > is it ok?> > > > > >> > > > > > i have chantd 1,25,000 Tryambakam Mantra just 4 months> > > > > > back, since then i am chanting daily 108 times,> > > > > >> > > > > > thanks a lot for Navarna mantra, Navarna means 9 classes?> > > > > > of what it is?> > > > > >> > > > > > jai maa n swamiji> > > > > > asha> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > <%> > 40>,> > > > > "inspectionconnection108"> > > > > > <inspectionconnection108@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaste Asha and all:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > We do have the Navarna mantra - Om Aim Hrim Klim....., > > chanted by> > > > > > Maa> > > > > > > at the web site.> > > > > > > Navarna mantra http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/node/989> > > > > > > this is a playlist which plays continuously as long as > > there is an> > > > > > > internet connection.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > and, we also have Tryambakam Mantra> > > > > > http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/node/44> > > > > > > (though, doesn't play continuously but on demand)> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Jai Ma Jai Swami> > > > > > >> > > > > > > vishweshwar> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > >> >>