IndiaDivine.org

maadevi abou mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

maadevi wrote:

Nectar of Eternal Bliss - Published by the Devi MandirOm sanatani mayavidmaheJñana praka´sayai dhimaheTanno ´sri mam pracodayat

Dear maa, and all ~ it has been a long time, but I check in. I remember this but not what it means. Can someone put the meaning in the next digest. Blessings ~ Linda Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Namaste Linda,So good you hear from you.This is from the Cosmic puja:Om we meditate on the Eternal Measurement of Consciousness, we contemplate She who illuminates wisdom. May that Shree Maa grant us increase.Jai Maa,

Devi--- On Tue, 6/17/08, nierika <nierika wrote:nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: maadevi abou mantra Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 8:18 PM

maadevi wrote:

Nectar of Eternal Bliss - Published by the Devi MandirOm sanatani mayavidmaheJñana praka´sayai dhimaheTanno ´sri mam pracodayat

Dear maa, and all ~ it has been a long time, but I check in. I remember this but not what it means. Can someone put the meaning in the next digest. Blessings ~ Linda Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.