IndiaDivine.org

One divine experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ma Bhaktas,

Thought of sharing one experience with youall...

Ma is soooooo kind and quick responding.. gerat great...

Few days i was frequently chanting one of the main vidya mantra of Dakshina Kalika Devi Ma - Krim Krim Krim Hum Hum Hrim Hrim Dakshine Kalike Krim Krim Krim Hum Hum Hrim Hrim Svaha and sometimes just Krim and sometimes Chamunda Kalika Vidya Mantra - Krim Krim Hum. ...manytimes i use to pray Devi Ma to give me her charan seva

or any type of seva...

and one night it was soooooooo suprising that Devi Mahakali gave me darshan in dreams..

i was doing her charan seva / pressing her feet repeatedly..wherein once i wandered about whose feet are these that i am pressing /doing seva.... and i saw leftwards..OH GREAT that was Ma Devi Mahakali actually sitting with a crown shining seen above her forehead and having cloudy gray colour skin shadow type but i cannot describe her face look clearly since it was like cloudy gray shadow type somewhat...couldnt recognise her eyes/nose/mouth etc.. but it was surely Devi Mahakali Mother.

Similarily, after few days when i went to her temple nearby residence on a tuesday, waning moon 8th day / astami of .. wherein i made a Sankalp of reciting the above mantra after fully surrendering to her. and again suprising... OH GREAT Devi Ma Mahakali again gave me darshan i my dream standing near that same temple idol..

Recently, when i went there on astami/8th day while standing near that idol..i felt those vibrations shiviring or body vibrating fully..but still i could receite her mantra few times..

i did recite few other secret mantras of Bhadra Kali and Kalika Gayatri there too.

Ma is great.. Jai Mata Di..

Regards,

Ranjeet Donde