IndiaDivine.org

to vish about the privelege of worship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

vish included in his post:

> > SWAMI'S RESPONSE: > > > > It is not Mother who wants sacrifice from us. We want the privilege > of> > demonstrating the sincerity of our devotion by performing a vow of> > worship for Her. > > > > The Christian view is that God wants from us. Our view is how> > privileged we are to be able to offer to Her.

Dear vish and all ~ this is kind of what I was getting at in the difference between the religion I grew up in and the vedic path. As always, Swami states what seems very complicated in eloquent, concise terms that are impossible to misconstrue. Once when I wrote Swamiji of how hard my illness was and that I didn't even know what to do ... kind of like towards the end of the Chandi where the chapter starts out saying: I don't even know how to worship you... What should I do? Wah! (Well that part wasn't in my question for Swamiji.) He wrote the most wonderful thing, and I never forget it: thank Mother for the privilege of being part of her glorious creation. Wow! It still helps me when I remember to remember it. : / :::arf:::

Jai Maa, Jai Swamiji!!!!

Linda

'tGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.