IndiaDivine.org

to Henny about worship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Henny wrote:

to me, worship is worship, sometimes perceived as privilege, sometimes as obligation. Please help me look beyond both privilege and obligation. Please help me not to wait for the feeling of privilege, not to feel rejected by the feeling of obligation, help me become consistent in worship,

Dear Henny ~ as always you come right to the heart of the matter. I feel that what you are going for is no feeling of separation, which perhaps could occur both with doing worship as obligation and as privilege.

What I feel from reading your words is a sense of finding the place where the worshiper, the act of worshiping, and the worshiped become one. The worship is simply occurring, like a flower blossoming, or a river flowing. It might be the hardest, and yet the most natural ... to just be the worship. Thank you for getting me to think about this even more. Jai Maa! ~ LindaGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.