IndiaDivine.org

answer from Swamiji about Ancester Boons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

vish posted answer from Swamiji:

Where we are today, with the understanding we have today, is theresult of the path that we have followed since birth. We took birth ina family that provided the most conducive environment for us toperfect our karma, the issues that have been outstanding that we weremeant to correct in this lifetime.Now we are in a good place, with good understanding. So we want toshow our respect and appreciation for all that our predecessorsperformed to help us get to this space.That is the boon!

Ah vish ~ thank you so much for taking this question to Swamiji. When I read the Tarpan Viddhi, I remembered it ... having read it before. It feels like the information that this is done in preparation for Navaratri is new. It is a wonderful gift to have such a perfect answer from Swamiji ... more work for me (in the pdf it talked about thanking ancestors for positive and negative experiences as preparing our path).

Thank you so much Swamiji!

Thank you vish

~ Linda

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!