IndiaDivine.org

to vish about the dance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

vish wrote:

Namaste: Maa and Swami taught me to dance. To dance with atranscendental passion and love that leaves me full of joy and love.To immerse myself in the flow of Divine love, to move with the Cosmicbeat Lord Shiva Himself plays on His Divine Drum. Maa and Swami taughtme to dance. To dance to the Divine Mother, to focus all my attentionand devotion on Her. They demonstrated that something so simple cancarry one across the ocean of objects and relationships, and bring oneto the Divine...

Dear vish ~ what you wrote here is so beautiful and inspiring. You brought this to life for me; I can "see" it, and there is nothing more wonderful, beautiful, satisfying, meaningful ... than being part of the Divine Dance. Better also to dance with the Divine Mother than to be caught up in the dance on the ocean of objects and relationships. That too can at times feel wonderful and maybe even lead to the True Dance, but more often one becomes caught up in this dance and forgets the goal.

I am having a bit of difficulty in my own being caught up in the ocean of objects and relationships. Believe me that even hearing Swami say these words and hearing his explanations has been a huge gift for me. Once again my sister, whom I love, is not speaking to me. Her husband sent me a letter full of blaming and judgmental language. This is not the first time; it's one of many. My usual dance in the face of this is to hide inside myself, feeling terrified, afraid that there will be more, afraid that there won't be any reconnection, and this will finally be the time when my beloved sister really does never speak to me again. How to sit in or dance above this experience is very challenging; to try and keep it from affecting me also is very difficult.

Swami told me once, when I relayed this very type of thing, as I was going through it then too (during Maa and Swamaji's last US tour), to say, "Thank you Divine Mother for the Privilege of Being Part of your Wonderful Creation. I think I will modify it slightly, because the idea of dancing has great meaning for me, and will say when I feel again torn by the objects and relationships ocean: Thank You Divine Mother for the Privilege of Being Part of Your Wonderful Dance of Creation."

vish, I find everything you say very illumination and inspiring. It so clearly springs directly from your heart.

Jai Maa ~ Linda

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!