IndiaDivine.org

To srini about calendar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

srini posted:

http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/spiritual_calendar_july_13_19

Dear srini ~ in looking at the calendar, I noticed that saying one of the Nine Planet Mantras was one of the suggestions of what one could do. I really loved the way the information had what Maa and Swamiji were going to be doing as well as several suggestions for devotees. In a recent post, I asked about hand/wrist positions. Then when I went to the mantra for Mercury, the remembrance of participating in this powerful sankalpa came back to me, and I think I would like to do this again. I am not sure presently where my information from the group sankalpa is, after several moves. So, is there someplace on the website or in the Devi Mandir Group pages that has all the planetary prayers and the finger positions to go with them? Thank you so much for any help you may be able to offer. Jai Maa and Jai Swamiji ~ LindaGet the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!