IndiaDivine.org

to kaliananda saraswati about cleaning cupboards

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

kaliananda saraswati wrote:

....Last evening, as i sat absorbing Maa's singing into my being, somethingthat She said in a similar setting once, (in the same way that she spokeabout the importance of Guru in one's life last night while preparingfor to start another song) came to mind and remain with me up to now. Maa said .. (not exact words) when we clean do not only do so on theoutside but on the inside, we clean the house but what about thecupboards, are they tidy? Why did this replay in my mind at that time?Maybe i need to do some inner cleaning of this human cupboard before mydesire of being closer to Her can be fulfilled.

Dear kaliananda saraswati ~ you too have opened up a window to the Mandir. It is a great gift to me and many others, I'm sure, to have these personal accounts. Each one there experiences/sees as though through a kaleidoscope, with the image changing, depending on who is doing the looking. Each account is a precious pearl, when put all together, make a beautiful necklace to offer back to Maa. My own inner cupboard definitely is overdue for a cleaning, so thank you for sharing your own wonderful experience.

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji ~ Linda

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.