IndiaDivine.org

mantra for healing from hate crime violence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings, I've been mostly working and swamped but don't know if you heard of the shooting at the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church on Sunday during church. This was a hate crime because we had different beliefs. The children were performing in the service when the man came in shooting his shot gun. So the UU community is reeling from the fallout trying to heal, trying to calm the children. Is there any appropriate mantra at this time?

Peace, Carie -- Religions are different roads converging on the same point. What does it matter that we take different roads so long as we reach the same goal? I believe that all religions of the world are true more or less. I say " more or less " because I believe that everything the human hand touches, by reason of the very fact that human beings are imperfect, becomes imperfect.

-Mahatma Gandhimyspace.com/taraerin58http://www.paganspace.net/profile/Taraerin58