IndiaDivine.org

to srini about goodshop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

srini wrote:

Here's an easy way to do so which requires very little time and nomoney: Goodsearch!Goodsearch is a internet search engine.To contribute to Devi Mandir, all you have to do is to go towww.goodsearch.com and designate Devi Mandir as your charity of choiceand then make a few searches every day. Every search will result inone cent for Devi Mandir.Another way to contribute is Goodshop:http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx

Thank you for telling us about Goodshop. I did add Goodsearch, and now whenever I use it, the box comes up with Devi Mandir in it. I like this very much. I do some online purchasing ... Amazon.com is one of the primary place, but also I buy beads and bead supplies on Ebay. So I will add this one too. It is wonderful to have an extra way to contribute to the work of Maa and Swamiji and all the sadhus and visitors and devotees.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

Linda

P.S. when I added Goodshop, Devi Mandir appeared automatically, perhaps linked from the other site. It was neat because you could look at results for your charity. Swamiji was listed as the contact person, and it showed the amount of money raise so far this year. And lots of my favorite online shopping stores were right there on the page. : )Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.