IndiaDivine.org

vish's question to srini about annual sankalpa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

srini wrote:

Dear Vish,You can do one or more malas everyday.Lovesrini , "inspectionconnection108"<inspectionconnection108 wrote:>> Namaste Srini: please refresh our understanding of that sankalpa-how> many malas should we strive for daily? Annually?

Dear srini and vish ~ I am sooooo glad that vish asked this question. I had a vague awareness that there would be a sankalpa for this year, but moving from NM to MA took so much out of me, and then getting settled and trying to find doctors ... ack ... then I went to the website and read about the sankalpa and thought, of I can do this. But I was doing only one, sometimes two a day. When I went to look at the page where numbers of malas are posted, I left with my figurative "tail between my legs." But now that you've said this, I will consider again our previous discusstion in the digest about the "numbers game," and also what a very wise sadhu at the Mandir said to me when I was feeling bad by comparison (9 Planet Sankalpa). She said I should only be concerned with what I am able to do and feel happy for what others may accomplish, but not compare. Very wise. I think maybe it was Parvati. So to all three of you my sincere thanks ~ Linda

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.